Episode 33

"King's Club"

"King's Club"

Lisa looked down as she cursed herself for giving out the lamest lie ever.

Can someone kill her on the spot already?

Mr. Kwon cleared his throat and says,"As per what Lady Kim has instructed me to do, the top 3 students who failed today's exam will have to stay every after school for an hour for me to teach and focus on them"

Lisa didn't like the way things are happening right now. She doesn't like where this is going.

"So finally. The top 3 students of your class are...."

"Wow. Feels like he's going to announce the top 3 honors for our batch" Bam whispered earning a glare from Dahyun.

"Choi Bam, Min Sunji and Kang Lisa. You'll need to stay for an hour every dismissal for me to tutor you" Mr. Kwon said.

"At least we're on top 3 for the very first time in our life" Bam said as he looked at Sunji who was currently rubbing his eyes lazily.

"Oh. Sorry. I fell asleep while taking the test" Sunji said with an 'I don't care about what's happening' look.

Lisa on the other hand felt uncomfortable. She wanted to shout that 'I already have a tutor!', but as per her aunt's rules, no one must know that she has a private tutor because that will arouse the curiosity of others to blame her for using connections in school since her aunt is the principal.

In the end, Lisa only looked at Jungkook with a pout on her face while the latter has an unreadable expression.

At lunch...

The whole Class D chose to stay at the classroom for lunch because they have a small agenda for the day.

As per Bam, everyone must stay because he's going to announce something important.

"Everyone! Please pay attention. I'm going to say it now" Bam said in a proud tone as he stood up in front of the class.

Everyone attentively looked at him except for Jungkook who looked blankly at the sky outside and Sunji who's currently in his own dreamland.

"Ehem. So here's the announcement. So as you may all know, tomorrow is my birthday--"

"What?! Really?!! How come?" Chanyeol asked.

"Are you really my friend?" Bam asked with a frown.

"Hahaha, don't take it to heart! I'm just kidding. Just kidding, haha"