PART 33°moms°

OLIVIA'S POV

After Noah disturbed me and Ryder's moment we went downstairs to eat lunch.The lunch went great to be honest.There was laughter and happiness and everybody made me feel welcomed.

They asked questions about me to get to know me and it's safe to say they do like me.

During lunch I got to see another side of Ryder that I never thought existed.He looked happy with his friends and he also looked carefree.

Noah would make fun of him and he would hit him behind his head or threatened him.

It was actually very funny to watch and quiet entertaining.After meeting them all I've managed to realise something.

Alpha Lucas may be the Alpha but he is a friend to them and treat them with respect.Out of all three of them he seems to be that one friend that think logically and think twice before doing something.

Noah is such a handful person I could tell.He is the funny one that makes all the jokes and is very playful.He tease the two of them and although they look like they hate it I know deep down they don't.

The Alpha talks alot about his mate and I found it really cute.You can see how much he loves her by how his face light up whenever he talks about her.

But I am looking forward to meeting Noah's mate.I heard that she is such a handful and they have alot in common actually.

As for Chad,he hasn't found his mate yet and he said he is not ready to have one yet.He said he is too young to settle down and have responsibilities.

We were having so much fun talking that we ended up having dinner together.Now it is pretty dark outside and I'm tired.

We are all sitting in the living room watching some boring show that Noah think is interesting to watch.

Ryder and I are sitting on the same couch with a little distance between us.

I scooted close to him and put my head on his shoulder and I felt him stiffen beside me.He slowly relaxed and I slowly started to drift off to sleep.

.....

Opening my eyes I found myself staring at darkness.Remembering what happened before I dozed off I think Ryder must have brought me home.

I can smell Ryder's scent all over this room like he is here.I rolled off to the other side of the bed and my body stiffen.

Without needing light to see who is on the other side of the bed I knew who it was.

Ryder groaned and I didn't dare move.My hand was on his bare chest and I could tell because I could feel the beating of his heart.He is not wearing a shirt .

I don't know if he is awake or not.I feel awkward in the position that we are in and I could feel his warmness radiate towards me.

I didn't want to wake him so I removed my hand from his chest and turned around to face the other side creating a little distance between us.

Then I felt his hands on my waist pulling me towards him and my back was against his chest spooning us.

My whole body stiffened due to the sudden contact.My heart started to beat so fast that I could almost hear it.

"Relax"Ryder mumbled that in his sleepy voice.I felt his warm breath as he talked on my neck sending goosebumps all over my body.

I did what he said and I relaxed.This bed feels different from the one in my room so I wonder whose bed are we in.