8. The Aftermath

I have to keep writing for the fact I now have the job to feed you simps. Also not my art. Just saying I have made three FNAF Security Breach OCs cause chaos. Anyways, Enjoy :]

        Sundrop looked at you with confusion and panic. "(Y/N)! Your okay!" Gregory ran up to you and clung to your leg. He just sat there crying. "I am SO sorry for turning off the lights. I thought that you... you..." He just started crying again.

        You didn't like the kid for getting you into this mess but it did kinda hurt your heart seeing as he really cared for you. You were going to yell at him but you couldn't. You just picked him up and held him, trying to calm him down. "Sorry I didn't respond, as soon as you said the lights would be on in a few seconds Moon was gonna run after you so I had to stop him."

       Your head was then turned towards Sundrop as he had one hand on your cheek. He seemed as he was checking to see if you were injured. "I'm really surprised you got the lights back on so fast. But..." He turned towards Gregory as his hand that was holding you face went to pointing towards Gregory. "...Your a rule-breaker and are therefore BANNED from the daycare!"

     Sundrop then snatched Gregory from you and walked towards the tall wooden doors. You walked after them just to make sure Gregory was okay. Freddy was waiting outside for him as Sunny pushed him out then closed the door behind him. "Why didn't you kick me out? I technically also broke the rule." Sundrop turned towards you. "You work here and therefore had permission to be behind the desk and mess with that, he did not. He was the one who turned off the lights, not you."

         You just nodded in response then started walking to the closest table. There was still some pencils and paper so you started doodling little things. Some looked good and some looked bad. Sundrop sat next to you and hugged you.

    You looked away from your paper and at him. He hugged you tighter as you just patted his head. "I'm sorry for whatever Moondrop did." You sigh. "You realize Moon didn't do anything to Gregory or myself, you have no reason to feel sorry." You just continue drawing as he hugs you. "If anything, I did more to Moon than he did to me." 

        Sundrop let you out of the hug as he leaned back, seeming confused. "What do you mean by that? Also how did you distract him?" You laugh, recalling all the bad pickup lines that Moon and especially Gregory disliked. "I was being stupid and flirted with him. I told so many bad pickup lines." He replies with an 'ohh' and goes back to hugging you. 

       By now you had started drawing Sundrop for fun. Sundrop sat up, once again ending the hug. "Are you thirsty, do you want me to get you something to drink?" You shrugged. "I could go for some (insert drink) [AN: No alcoholic beverages]. If you don't have that then either Fizzy Faz or water." He ran off to only god (Glamrock Freddy aka The Almighty Father Figure) knows where. 

       He seems to just do that sometimes and its kind of weird. After a few minutes passed and he came back with somehow, someway (insert drink). You really weren't going to question as you took the (Insert drink) and opened it, taking a sip. Sundrop sat right back down where he was before and cuddled you. You assumed he was still trying to makeup for whatever Moon did even though you messed with him. 

        You both sat there as you were still drawing Sundrop. It didn't look bad but also not too good. Sundrop had finally taken notice of the drawing of him you made. "You drew... me? That's really sweet (Y/N)!" You shrug. "Can you tell me some of the pickup lines you told Moon? I wanna hear if they are really that bad." 

    You laugh a bit. "Fine but its not my fault you asked. So at one point he pulled me into the ball pit so I said 'I realize you pulled me into the ball pit but even if there was no gravity, I would still fall for you.' Another one was 'Wow I think my eyes are messed up, I can't take them off of you. Oh, and then there was the well then you surely have a camera, cause everytime I look at you, I smile."

       At this point, Sundrop was laughing hard. "These are---- so--- bad!" He struggled to talk between laughs. "I know right. I can't believe it actually worked!" His laughing fit subsided as you continued drawing while he watched. You seemed a bit tense but you weren't sure why. Eh, its whatever. Sundrop kept cuddling you as you both sat in silence. 

       He tightened his grip around you for a second before relaxing again. "Ya know, I realize I have a few nicknames but I havent given you one."  You shrug as you try to draw Freddy. Sundrop hums for a bit as he thinks. "Hmmm.... how about... Starshine. Is that good?" You look up from your attempted drawing of Freddy. "Whatever you want, as long as its not too weird."  He nods as his grip around you tightens again. "Alrighty then, Starshine." You continue trying to draw Freddy as Sunny watches. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authors note: I decided to post this at Midnight on New Years Day cause yes. I am sorry for taking a while but I will be delayed a bit cause I have school starting up again in a few days. So I'm sorry if I don't update fast. Also sorry this one is short but I just didn't have much to write. Have a good day/nigth and Happy New Year!