Chapter 8

A bright light shone through the windows of the bedroom in Malfoy Manor.
Y/n sleepily rolled over in the soft bed. The bright sun hurt her eyes and she tightly gripped the duvet with her hands.
Her limbs still felt heavy from sleeping.
Small glimpses of last night started to come back to her. She remembered falling asleep to the crackling of the fire and with big hands gently stroking her hair.
A deep blush crept upon her face as she remembere what had happened before that. She felt slightly embarrassed about how much she actually had enjoyed it. She knew that a proper girl shouldn't enjoy the marital act as much as y/n had done the previous night.

Despite that, Y/N just couldn't help herself. His hands on her skin had made her see stars and although she knew it wasn't appropriate, she longed to be touched like that again.

Y/n sat up in the bed and looked around. The room she currently was in was not the same room she had fallen asleep in. Last night she had fallen asleep in Rosier Manor and she could quickly tell by the dark green decor that this mansion belonged to the Malfoy family. She saw a huge fireplace, similair to the one she had sat infront of last night.

The room was lit up by the strong sun shining through the windows. Y/N carefully pulled the duvet away from her body and left the bed. She put on the silk robe that laid on the foot of the bed. The white silk felt heavenly against the young womans bare skin.

She walked towards one of the huge windows as she tied the sash around her waist.

Once she reached the window, she looked down upon a beautiful garden. Y/n had always loved gardens. She used to spend hours in the garden growing up. She often helped the gardener plant flowers and rake leaves whenever she managed to sneak out from her room. She had heard lots of things about the garden of Malfoy Manor. Just like the rest of the house, the garden had been there for many centuries and was home to many extremely rare plants and herbs. The greenhouses housed many plants that the muggles thought to be extinct.

Just below the window Y/N saw lots of rosebushes. Y/n had always loved roses. Both because of their looks and their intriguing magical property. Each color had a different magical property and Y/n had always adored studying them.

Y/n didnt know how long she stood there and admired the garden of her new home. Just as she admired the beautiful cherrytrees, she felt a hand on her shoulder. She let out a quick gasp before turning around.

She was met with the same blue-gray eyes that had enchanted her yesterday.

" Im sorry I didnt mean to startle you sweetheart" The man before her said gently.

He had a calm look on his face, however, there was something about his eyes that wasn't quite right. Last night his eyes had been the embodiment of calm but now Y/N saw something different. Even though his face was calm, his eyes looked stressed and a little scared, almost like a mouse trying to escape the claws of a hungry cat.

" Its alright I just didn't hear you come in" Y/N responded.

" Im sorry that I couldn't be there when you woke up but I had urgent matters to attend to" He said.

When he said "urgent matters" that look in his eyes intensified.

"Are you feeling alright after yesterday darling?" the man continued. " It was probably quite intense for a virgin such as yourself" he chuckled.

Y/N started blushing deeply when he said that. Her embarassment only made her husbands smile grow even more.

" No need to be embarassed sweetheart" he reassured her befor putting a finger under her chin and tilting her head up towards him.