His beasts

"You know the worst thing about falling in love?

You never know, how deep you will fall.

And if there will be anyone there to catch you or not."

- suzangill©

....

Ben and Neil rushes towards Ezra, to pull her out of the knee length water, to only have her cough it out .

Her breaths heavy ,after the sudden unexpected surge of water into her mouth.

"Cupcake? Are you fine?"

Ben says, rubbing her back. While she continues to cough. Tears falling down her eyes as she nods at him, telling it was fine.

"What the hell brother! What is the meaning of this!"

It was Neil who spoke this time. Getting up to shield her from him. While Aaron just stared at the girl coughing. Looking at her with an expression impossible to decipher.

"It was just a fuc*ing Laptop! What the hell is wrong with you?"

"It had the blueprint of the project I spent last 6 months on Neil! And tomorrow I had to present it in the meeting! But just because of this stupid girl! The project will go to someone else!"

"So what bro! It still doesn't explain you nearly pushing her into the waters! It was just a mistake-"

"Her fuc*ing mistake will cost me millions dammit! But you won't understand it! When it comes to this girl, all of you barely understand anything!"

He screams looking at Ezra. Who was shivering. Her tears mixing with the salty water to trace down her cheeks, but for those grey orbs they didn't mattered.

Blinded by rage, he was only feeling hate.

"And neither will you ever understand what all she does for us brother! You never will!'

"Ben no-"

"No Ezra! Let me. Just because he is our elder brother , doesn't mean he will do anything and we will listen to him! He is wrong and I am not scared to stand with the truth."

Walking closer, Aaron approaches Ben. To only have him get up.

"So this orphan girl is so special to you huh? That you will go against me because of her?"

"Don't you forget she is just an outsider picked up from a dumpster to be shown generousity by our mother."

"Brother!"

"Don't you dare go there! She is our family! But how will you know about it ?"

"When you left all of us alone. And didn't pick our calls for weeks! When we all needed you, you were there fuc*ing this stupid girlfriend of yours!"

"Ben! No!"

Neil says, trying to stop him.
Everyone sees things going out of control, but it was too late.

"Let me brother. Let me tell him today what a selfish man he has been! He didn't come! And dad....he was on verge of death! I saw their pains...Ezra saw it...she held all of us together! How can he say such things about her..."

"Calm down Ben. We will sit and talk. Relax"

Neil says trying to control Ben. Who looked like he will kill Aaron.

While Aaron clenches his fists. Seeing both his brothers looking at him in dissapointement. Just because of that girl....that stupid foolish girl.

He looks at Ezra, standing there in a corner, hugging herself. Doing nothing except crying and his anger flares more.