Chapter 50:

Alexandra's p.o.v:

"What's wrong, you seem off Nina" I said letting her in. "Are you alone" she said. "Yes it's just you and me" I said. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean it like that" she said sitting next to me. "Are you okay, I mean I'm used to being alone" I said. "Are you really, Alexandra, you've been alone all this time" she said. I stopped to think, what was she really trying to ask me. "Um Nina please tell me what it really is your trying to ask me" I said. "Alexandra have you got the chance to really sit down and talk to my brother about your feelings, at all you told all of us many times that you wanted to, but have you" she asked looking at me straight in the eyes. "N-no" I whispered looking down, well that caught me off guard. "An why not Alexandra, I know you want to" she said. " Nina, you first have to understand something, I've never had to talk to anyone about my feelings or thoughts because I never had to, I've never been a very social person, honestly your brother has been my first at many things. So it's not going to be easy, but like I've told relationships take effort, so I'll take my best to make it work, but please don't get me wrong your brother has been the best to me, his never done nothing to hurt me or to make me feel like I'm a bother to him" I told her honestly. "I never thought of it like that" she said. "Now tell me the truth, why are you asking me all this, I mean you made it seem like it was something bad and urgent" I asked. "Well it came up in a conversation and it made me start to wonder and worry about you" she said. Oh well that made me worry on the inside what else was said? Could she have been talking to her brother or the sisters? But why, why would they talk about me? Has far as I know Araceli seems like a nice girl, and well her sister I can't say much because I haven't meet her, all I know is her actions, but even then its not nice to judge a person without getting to own them..... All this thinking had made my stomach tighten with uneasiness.... "Nina I want you to be honest with me, did my husband have anything to do with you talking to me" I asked her. "No he doesn't even know I'm with you right now" she said.  "Nina come on, please you know how risky it is to be out in the open and just come to see us" I said. "I know and I'm sorry but I just had to know" she said. "Nina, I don't know what to think anymore, I mean I don't have any doubts about your brother, I love him with all my heart and I'm more then happy to be carrying his baby, but you've given me a lot to think about" I said. "No Alexandra, that's not how I wanted you to feel sweetie, all I wanted well what everyone who you talked to, is for you to speak up and talk to Raymond, Alexandra you've changed my brother for the better, his been happier then ever with you, yes he loved someone before you, but it's different with you his actually in love with you, but I feel like sometimes he forgets that your not used to the world we live in" she said. "Listen Nina I think I want to be alone right now, I have a lot to think about on my own and I'm not feeling well and I have a date with your brother later to night, so I think I want to rest for a little bit" I said getting up and rubbing my belly. "Are you okay" she asked me. "Yes it's just that he's getting a little rowdy and kicking up a storm" I said. "Oh Alexandra I'll call my brother" she said running out the door. Oh no this can't be good.........

Comment
Follow
Share
Vote

HEY EVERYONE THIS IS THE LAST UPDATE OF 2021!!!
I LOOK FORWARD TO HAVING ALL OF YOU
CONTINUE TO READ MY BOOKS!!!
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!
~Lil_Miss_Imprefect