I was worried...

Hoseok POV:
It was late at night and for the first time I was sleeping away from my omega. I wouldn't even say I was sleeping because I was wide-awake. I was worried for Jungkook because this was two nights away from him. I was worried for Taehyung because this was 24 hours away from him. Most importantly I was worried because Jimin is no longer safe in my arms but he was with someone who could potentially hurt him.

What I want to say is that we don't have any enemies but we don't actually know who our real friends are either and who actually want to harm us.

I tried to think of who it may be that wanted to separate Jimin from me. Namjoon said the man had dragged him when the van drove past.

I wish I knew where he was, I tried to mind link him but he wasn't responding. It hurt so much to think about it.

I made him suffer, I yelled at him and now I'm just tired because I needed Jimin. I needed him in my arms I wanted to kiss him, cuddle him and just be with him.

I turned to the empty space on the bed and I touched the place my Jimin would lay in. Actually, never mind he would be up all in my personal space. He would have his legs around my waist and face nuzzled into my neck.

I grabbed his pillow and inhaled his sweet vanilla scent. Then I cried, I cried so much...I cried for yelling at him, I cried because I needed him, I cried because he was my everything and now he wasn't with me.

"Jimin why did you run away? My baby why did you run away? Why didn't you stay by my side? What did I do wrong? I was just worried for the other omegas. I was so worried for them that I forgot to worry for my own. JIMIN FORGIVE ME!"

The more I cried the more my mind became cloudy and I had a throbbing pain in my head. This was not going to end well. I sobbed and cried harder as Jimin's pillow became drenched with my tears.

I heard the door open and as much as I wanted it to be Jimin I knew it wasn't, the scent was a lot more heavier than his. It was Jin hyung.

He pulled me away from the pillow and hugged me tightly. He rocked me and said sweet nothings into my ear. I saw Namjoon come in and Yoongi hyung followed too. Ken eventually appeared and the entire house was awake from my cries. Ken stayed the night since the next day we were going to the location Taehyung had said. It was too late at night to go today.

"Hyung he isn't here why did he leave me? Why would he go away? Am I bad? is that why he didn't stay? Was I too harsh? Tell me hyung PLEASE!"

Jin hyung just held me and said "hobi stop worrying we will find Jimin don't worry. He isn't going to leave you. He loves you just as much as you love him. Keep mind linking him he WILL respond he HAS to".

I nodded against his shoulder and held him tightly. The shirt hyung was wearing was now drenched in my salty tears just like Jimin's pillow.

"I'm sorry for waking you all up". I said but I still didn't let go of hyung. They all mumbled a "it's okay" and sat around my room. Namjoon and Yoongi hyung in their sleepy state forgot about their fight and fell asleep on the couch.

Joon slept on the couch and Yoongi hyung slept on top of him, cuddling him and honestly it was cute because I hadn't seen them like this in a while.

Ken fell asleep on the other couch and I just held on to Jin hyung. "Hyung don't leave me, don't leave my room let me hug you hyung I'm scared".

Jin hyung pulled away from the hug to just look at me. He held my face in his hand softly and said "Seokie look at me, hyungs here...we all are. Jimin WILL come back. Let's find Taekook first since we know where they are and then we will find Jimin. The man that took Jimin can't harm him if he claims to 'love' him. So I promise he will be fine."