𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔-𝙁𝙊𝙐𝙍

𝙖𝙩𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙖, 𝙜𝙚𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙞𝙖2:00 𝙖𝙢𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙣𝙚𝙭𝙩 𝙙𝙖𝙮𝙤𝙢𝙣𝙞𝙨𝙘𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙥𝙤𝙫

𝙖𝙩𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙖, 𝙜𝙚𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙞𝙖
2:00 𝙖𝙢
𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙣𝙚𝙭𝙩 𝙙𝙖𝙮
𝙤𝙢𝙣𝙞𝙨𝙘𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙥𝙤𝙫

—————

"Von, wake up." Kentrell shook Von out of his sleep.

When they got to the house earlier yesterday, they had went their separate ways. Von had stayed in the living room the rest of the day, and Kentrell stayed in the room. The only time they interacted is when Von gave Kentrell his food, and they barely talked then.

Von had fallen asleep on the couch, and Kentrell couldn't sleep at all.

"Fucking what?" Von groaned.

"You don't have to be rude." Kentrell pouted.

"You had a fucking attitude, then gone wake me up outta my sleep?" Von mugged Kentrell. "Of fucking course ima be rude."

"Sorry." Kentrell whined.

"Ion want no fucking sorry. Go back to the room." Von laid back down, pulling the cover over himself.

Kentrell snatched the cover off of him. "Wake up!"

"B-" Von started, before realizing who he was talking to. "Kentrell, please leave me the fuck alone."

"No." Kentrell crossed his arms.

"Ight, you stay in here and I'll go to the room." Von stood up, only to be pushed back down by Kentrell. "Now you doing too fucking much!"

Kentrell's eyes brimmed with tears as Von yelled at him.

Von smacked his lips, pulling Kentrell down to straddle his lap. Von rubbed Kentrell's back as he sobbed into his chest, his frame jerking as sobs racked his body.

"Pa, calm down." Von spoke barely above a whisper in Kentrell's ear as he continued to rub his back.

After a few minutes, Kentrell finally calmed down, occasionally sniffling.

"Acting a fucking fool." Von mumbled, still caressing Kentrell's back.

"I'm sorry." Kentrell apologized. "For having a attitude."

"Good." Von smacked Kentrell's ass, Kentrell moaning and grinding against Von's hardening length. "Yo horny ass. I'm not fucking you right now, it's too late."

Kentrell mugged Von, crossing his arms. "Why not?"

"It's late, and I'm tired." Von grabbed the TV remote, turning on a random movie. "Let's go to sleep."