ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ғᴏᴜʀ

𓂸| 𝗞𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗮𝗶 𝗦𝗮𝗺𝗮𝗿𝗶 𝗖𝗿𝗼𝗼𝗸𝗹𝘆𝗻 | 𝗗𝗲𝗯𝗼 |𓂸
𝗛𝗼𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗻 𝗧𝗲𝘅𝗮𝘀
•••

I sat back in the chair at my house as these peasants talked and laughed, and ate up my snacks and shit .

"Nah fr tho , I'm trynna get my dick sucked from the backkk ." Servo said as I raised a eyebrow .

"Man fuck whachu saying, I'm trynna get mines sucked from the sideee."Donkey dragged before rat passed him the blunt .

"Man nah nah , I want mines sucked til it turn purpleeee."Rat smirked and I shook my head laughing a lil bit .

"Y'all crazy ." I mumbled before a text popped up on my phone .

Esanii 🤍

Kashaiiii ?

?
4:50 pm

I'm hungryyy🥲.

Whachu want to eat Esani 🤦🏾?

You .

Now when I ...
Ykw girl , wdf you want to eat fr ?

Ughhh no fun .😒
Get me a fofo from Wendy's, yk my order alr .

Ight
4:53 p.m
(Read)

_____

ఌఌఌ

"This girl and this fucking door ."i mumbled before walking in and locking it .

"Aye !"I called out before I walked to her room and she was laying in her bed on the phone with somebody .

She didn't noticed me so I stood in her door way watching her .

"Dre'onn we can hang out soon dang ."she mumbled and i arched my eyebrows.

Nah she don't know him..

"You promise ?"the familiar voice asked her .

Who tf ...

"Boy ion never made no promise to yo- Ouu ima call you back ."she said cutting her self off when she noticed me .

I chucked as I watched her hang up the phone .

"Who was that ?" I asked walking further into the room .

"My friend..."she trailed off before I sat on her bed and she scooted over some .

"That's a nigga , right ?"i asked .

"Mhmm."she mumbled Before getting on her phone and I took it from her .

"Gimme my shit kashaiiiiii."she dragged with a pout on her face .

"Nah."I mumbled before she tried to reach for it and i Leaned back on the bed .

"Hoemagoddd "

She jumped on me and I groaned and she tried to grab my hands that had her phone but I flipped her over and hovered over her getting on top of her .

"No no no no !" She said when I put her phone in my pants and I smiled .

"KASHAI THATS NASTYYY "she yelled at me before i put my head in the crook of her neck .

"You gotta get it out ."i said in a muffled voice in her neck .

"Hoemagoddd you sick bastarddddd."she dragged before I felt her little hands going down my stomach before she stopped it at my jeans .

"You put it inside your undies ?"she asked me before I busted out laughing and lifted my head out her neck .

"You gotta see ." I mumbled before putting my head back down in her neck .

"Mmcht ." She sucked her teeth before she stuck her hand in my pants and felt around before she stuck her hand in my boxers and her hand slide down .

"Why is it so long , what is-KASHAII OMG."she yelled before moving her hands and I laughed before I kissed her neck .

"Not right now."she said as her voice hitched and I kissed and bit at her neck before I grabbed her hand and lifted up my head and looked her in her eyes .

"Want yo phone back ?"i asked .

"Y-yess."she said before I chuckled and guided her hand back in my pants before she gripped my dick .

"Aye girl chillat ..."

"Nigga hush I need my phone ."

"You keep passing yo phone dumb ass."i groaned as her hand went farther .

"I know , I'm trynna see how long yo shit is tho ."she mumbled .

"You ain't ready for allat ."i mumbled and she huffed and grabbed her phone before I got off her and went to her dresser and gave her ,her food off the dresser .

"Hold it I'm finna wash my hands ."she mumbled before going in the bathroom and I sat on her bed turning on her Tv .

ఌఌఌ

"Bad lil bitch from projects ."Donkey singed in his camera before putting it on rat .

"Lil ratchet ass bitch want some bomb sex."Rat said before licking over his lips into the camera and they ended the video .

"Y'all outta all y'all muhfuckas , me and rat the closest, that's my brother from a different momma fr ." Donkey said before him and rat dapped each other .

"Guess what ,guess what ?" Drako , dee and Bryson asked .

"what ?"They both asked .

"NOBODY GIVES A SHITTT."they said before they all bussed out laughing .

"Get the fuck.."rat mumbled .

"Aye I'm ready to get frieddd."

"start rolling then fuck nigga ."

Vote & Comment 💋.

excuse errors ...

I gotta another chapter as well , just gotta finish it 😭.