ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ғɪᴠᴇ

𓂸| Esani Omour Niokie | Pookie |𓂸
Houston Texas
•••

"I just wanna be loved ."i mumbled as I waited on my client to come so I could do her hair in some knotless braids .

A good ten minutes later I got a knock at my door , I got up and mentally prepared myself for this .

"Heyy ."I dragged smiling a little as I opened my door up for her to come in .

"how you doing girll ."she said in a accent , sound like she from Louisiana .

"I gotta question ."i said as I began to braid her hair .

"go a'head."she said .

"You from Louisiana ?"

"Hollup , how ya knowww ."she dragged before chuckling .

"Yo accent ."i said before she turned and faced me .

"Accent - oh never mind ."she said before I grabbed the jam and parted another section of her hair .

"Hoe lemme' tell youu ."she said before I thought she was talking to me until I seen she was on the phone .

"What happened bitch ?."a gay male voice said .

"HE DICKED MEE DOWNN!"she yelled before she quickly covered her mouth and looked back at me .

"Bitchhhhh."the voice dragged .

"Pookie I'm so sorry for yelling ."she said before shaking her head and looking back at her phone .

"You good ."I said as my door came straight opened and Debo , donkey , rat and Bryson walked in .

"What I tell you bout that door Esani ?"Debo asked as he came up to me and I rolled my eyes .

"Who deep ass voice hoe ?"the boy on the phone asked the girl who hair I was doing .

"Ima call you back bitch ."She hung up and Debo looked over at her along with rat and donkey .

"Who the fuck-"Debo started Before I cut him off .

"Okay first off move , I'm doing hair ."i said with a tight lip smiled and he mugged me before nodding and sat on my couch .

"HEYYY BESTIEE."Donkey yelled .

"Heyy bestttt."I dragged and gave him a dap before he plopped on the couch .

"Who dem ?"the girl tried to whisper .

"My friends ."I chuckled .

"Introduce us hoe ." Donkey said and I gave him the middle finger .

"Shit , I couldn't do my bro Debo like that , he already marked yo ass ."He said and I mugged him .

"Anyways , Kammy this is Donkey my bestie , That's Bryson my homie , that's debo my dawg , and that's rat with the prostitute girlfriend ."i said before rat mugged me .

"Okay Bryson and Debo is acceptable , but what the fuck is a rat and donkey ?"she asked and I busted out laughing .

"That's federal information ."Donkey said .