ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ sɪx

𓂸 |Kashai Samari Crooklyn | Debo |𓂸
Houston Texas
•••

𓂸 |Kashai Samari Crooklyn | Debo |𓂸Houston Texas •••

"Aye aye , so basically I got ha number ..then it ended with me getting shot in the elbow ."Rat said like it was normal .

"Nigga huh ?"

"Mann my girlfriend , shot me , that hoe a stalker low key , cause as soon as I got the hoe number I got shot & the bitch walked off like if was nun."

"Back to mrs .prostitution pussy."Doneky laughed .

"Mann a nigga can't never get no free pussy , me and her not even together fr.."Rat mumbled and we bussed out laughing .

"Nigga hell nah."Jay laughed before passing the blunt to donkey.

"aye big booty Lena!"Dee called out making us all look over at the side walk where her and another girl were walking.

"Deedrik ion got time for your shit today nigga !"she said as she folding her arms up and he got up off the porch meeting her halfway while we all watched.

"Man stop being fed."he said about to grab her but she put her long ass nails in his face mushing it.

"Nigga fuck you , that's why yo stroke game week!, how you gotta big dic-"She started going off before he pushed her and mugged her.

"Don't be lying out cho fucking mouth Lena."

"Nigga bye, let's go dotty."she pulled on the girl arm beside her.

"Lena fuck u."Dee said before shaking his head walking off.

" fuck you too with your weak strokes!"she yelled out and he snapped his head over at her.

"Dotty and your cousin Nana love it tho."He shrugged and she gasped.

"Are you serious-"she started yelling before I tuned them out and got on my phone going to Instagram.

Ra2uu_
2 hours ago

Liked by Hoeslovedee_& 1,500 others ❤️💬↪️@Ra2uu_: niggas on fake pages & shit all fanned out🥱Veiw comments @RealhotgirlMarie: come home and bring me that dick

❤️💬↪️
@Ra2uu_: niggas on fake pages & shit all fanned out🥱
Veiw comments
@RealhotgirlMarie: come home and bring me that dick ...bring money too.
↪️@Ra2uu_:@RealhotgirlMarie: 🖕🏾🖕🏾
↪️@hoeslovedee:@Ra2uu_:wait this the Prostitute gf of yours??😂
↪️@Ra2uu_:Mmcht ion kno wtf we is atp but hy that's her🤦🏽‍♂️.
________