ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ sᴇᴠᴇɴ

𓂸| Esani Omour Niokie | Pookie |𓂸
Houston Texas

𓂸| Esani Omour Niokie | Pookie |𓂸Houston Texas

TWO MONTHS LATER
•••

It's been two months since I seen Debo ,I haven't talked or heard from him , and I don't give a fuck either , since he so quick to assume and wouldn't let me explain.

"pookie!"Cece called out to me as I sighed while she walked in my room.

"Huh?"

"Star said they having a get together at the club for donkey birthday and we invited."She said while I squinted.

We ain't seen Star and Nunu in a few weeks , which was our choice , I just needed a break from everybody.

"I'll see , when it start ?"i asked yawing while sitting up in my bed.

"Tonight at eight."she said and I nodded and shooed her out my room.

"Girl don't be shooing me!"She mugged me before walking out and I chuckled.

Incoming FaceTime from "Papa😭🤍"

"What he want."i mumbled before answering.

"MAGGIE SHUT UP , IM TRYNNA CALL HER NOW-oh she picked up."he said cutting himself off while I giggled.

"Papa what y'all want ?"I laughed before he tilted his head and curled his lips showing his row of golds.

"Damn bastard I can't call ?, move in ya own house and shit and forget boutta nigga!"he said caring on dramatically.

"Sorry papa , I just needed a break from everybody at the moment."i mumbled and he squinted at me.

"Was it debro?"he asked making me buss out laughing because he know that ain't how you say that boy name.

"Debo papa , and no , I didn't talk to him in two months now."i said and grandma put her face inna camera before sitting on papa lap and I raised a eyebrow.

"What That boy done did Esani ?"she asked and I sighed loudly.

"It's not him, like I said we ain't talked inna while so I-"i started before I got cut off by the sound of music and papa started bopping his head to youngboy and I mugged the camera.

"THESE NIGGAS GOT ME FUCKED UP ! , YOUNGBOY THEY GOT YOU FUCKED UP!"Papa yelled pushing grandma off his lap and my mouth gapped open.