Sunrise x Robot reader♥️💙

Requested by :animatorcore

reader is nb btw

The lights shut off in the building as it closed for the night only few remained on but with all the small neon lights around it wasn't hard to see. A small animatronic made their way through the massive building, the stars on their checks Flickering when ever they were spooked by something. (basically instead of circles on the checks it's 2 stars yn is a star inspired animatronic) The animatronic had freckles along their metal body that were shaped in tiny stars even their pupils were star shaped. The robot wasn't ment to be here, they didn't have a role in this place. They were made and programmed to sing lullaby's for small children to help them sleep. But they were a failed animatronic for they could not speak or at least they didn't like too. So they were deemed unusable and thrown into the underground sewers never to be allowed out into the pizza plex. They were originally going to be put in the nursery area for that's were the young babies would sleep, the nursery of course was located next to the daycare. They stayed in those horrible sewers for almost a month after being put down there they decided to explore the place.

yn pov

I made my way through the massive pizza plex, just how big could one place be?. I noticed a sign that said daycare and pointed west of course my programming still said I was ment to go there so it caught my attention. I made my way following the signs until I reached the daycare area, I had to go through the daycare to get to the nursery so I did. I opened the door and shut it behind me immediately noticing that the lights in here were all on unlike the rest of the building. I made my way across as I saw the entrance to the nursery. "HELLO NEW FRIEND! AND WHO MIGHT YOU BE!" a voice echoed throw the whole room as it basically screamed the words out as it gripped onto to me in a hug. The scare it gave me made my star cheeks flash yellow brightly as I tried to break free but the other sun like animatronic was a lot bigger then me so it was impossible. I tried shaking my head frantically to tell him to stop but he didn't. "HEY SOOOO WANNA PLAY, HOW ABOUT A GAME OF CHASE!" he continued his hyper streak of words as he spun around with the robot still in his grip. I was starting to feel dizzy so I huffed as all the small stars along my body lit up in a red colour seeing as red was used as a form of way to symbol stop. He took note of the red light and let go but not because he realised you wanted that but because he was curious to see the pretty lights. "hmm HEY! how does this work hmm hmm hmm hey hey hey tell me!" His face got closer and closer to mine as he asked the question. I shook my head no, I can't talk not probably, my voice is too soft and unbearable that's what they said before tossing me aside.  The animatronic Infront of me paused as he noticed my lack of speech "Sunrise call me Sunrise" he pat my head before trotting off to get something only to come back with a whiteboard and a marker. He gave it too me that means he must of realised I don't talk. I picked up the whiteboard and marker beginning to write something down on it. hi I'm yn but my stage name is star I turned the whiteboard for him to see, introducing myself. "AH helloo yn!" he cooed as I wiped the board waving a hello back. "soo are you new, here to help me out perhaps?" he asked I shaked my head as I wrote down what had happened. no I originally was ment too work in the nursery to sing lullaby's but they scraped me well for obvious reasons my star cheeks glowed a light blue in place of the tears us robots could not shed. "What!? no no no that's not ok!" Sunrise huffed shaking his head. "BUT can you really not talk?" he asked as he was wondering why would they make an animatronic that was intended to sing but with no voice. "no I can, it's just hard too?" I whispered at least some would consider it that to me that's as loud as I could speak. "AHHH NOO YOUR VOICE IT'S SO CUTE PERFECT FOR LULLABIES!" Sunrise's voice peaked once again shaking his head, how could such a sweet and soft voice NOT be perfect for singing for small kids. "y-you think really? that's nice to know" I internally smiled as my face had nor a smile or a frown. I noticed Sunrise also had a mask like face like me unlike the others who can open and close their mouths. "Here! come, you can stay up in my room up there!" he pointed to a balcony like area as he pulled me along with him. "w-why?" I asked not expecting him to hear me, "of course so tomorrow you can SING! the little kids to sleep!" he cheered as he led me to a door that had a set of stairs behind it. "HUH! wait wait no no no I'm supposed to be scraped they won't let me!" I tried to stop this ridiculous idea of his "NO NO NO IT'S HAPPENING, the kids will love you trust me"

word count: 991

ok so I noticed I made one mistake by putting her instead of their sorry about that🙁 anyway you guys already asking for a part 2 I might do it but I keep getting so many requests it's crazy👀