FtMTubbo

Soz fictional trans Tubbo for making u go through all my shit recently to vent 🧍ahem anyway-

Pre-T stuff because...
Because aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh-

(Based in dsmp)

Third person pov:

Playful screams erupted within the forest of oak trees, the three boys known as the bench trio getting up to their usual antics.
No wars, no drama involving them, it was a rare occasion that they swore to savour and celebrate, hanging out whenever they could which was almost as much as humanly possible.

"Nononono" the blonde screeched, running from a much taller ender hybrid who stood up from the blanket they were all previously sat on.
Tubbo was also sat beside him on the mat, observing the current events, a small smile visible on his face.

"Oh Tommy..." the ender sang in a rather threatening, unsettling manner, joking of course. Purple particles appeared around him and he suddenly appeared infront of the blonde, the shorter running straight into him.

"AHHH NO RANBOO IM SORRY!" The blonde laughed, eyes watering as he caught his breath.

"Tommy, give me back my dirt block" the hybrid demanded, holding his hands out.

Tommy, who was holding that very block behind his back, pretended to contemplate that for a moment before smirking, "no."

He was about to start running again, laughing uncontrollably to himself, but the dual haired boy tripped him up with his leg. And with a loud yelp, the blonde fell face first onto the ground.
"Ow..."

Ranboo smugly leaned down and took the dirt from Tommy's grasp, "Don't take my dirt, Tommy." The ender hybrid playfully threatened, proud of himself.
"Now perish." He smiled, trying his hardest to keep a straight face. That was rather hard when the blonde at his feet was trying to scramble away but was struggling to keep his breathing under control as he wheezed.

"Hahah nooo nooooo Ranboo please! I bed of you!" He pleaded, holding his stomach from the pain of laughter.

Tubbo was laughing aswell in the background, "yeah Ranboo! Don't let a man with such audacity to commit dirt theft walk freely!" He encouraged.

"TUBBO!" Tommy gasped dramatically, betrayed. The brunette only shrugged.

Ranboo pulled out a sword, "any last words, human?" He questioned.

Tommy stopped laughing, he sat against a tree with the most serious face he could muster in the moment, "yes..." he sighed, he opened his mouth to continue, about to say something funny when Ranboo interrupted.

"Nope. That was a word, that's all you get, you dirt stealer." He positioned his sword, making Tommy laugh again.

"Ahh! No!" He squeaked, "PHIIIILLLLL!" He screamed, making Tubbo and Ranboo burst out into a fit of giggles.

After, Ranboo wiped his stray tear and sighed, "well. Time to die" he beamed innocently.

"HAHA OH MY GOD RANBOO NO-" the brunette wheezed, suddenly slapping a hand over his mouth and silencing himself.
Getting exited always made his voice so much higher, he already had a pretty high voice, he was still pre-T but his voice was still kind of low.
Except for when he was happy.
Somehow his voice would always go up a few pitches whenever he laughed or screamed happily or whatever.
He hated it.

He cringed, remembering his own voice in his head, his words repeating over and over again in his head. His voice dysphoria changing his memories every time he recapped the moment, perceiving it differently. His voice now seeming way more feminine in his head than it actually was.

"Do I really sound like that?" He winced, talking to himself as his friends shenanigans continued in the distance.
He never received an answer for that question, not even from himself, but he always felt the disappointment of knowing the answer was probably yes.
Just asking himself that question aloud made himself more dysphoric, his brain once again changing how high it really sounded.

He decided to just not speak.

The harsh reality of it was, Tommy and Ranboo never really noticed a difference in voice. It was just Tubbos voice, nothing odd about it. The reason such a fact could be considered the 'harsh reality' of it all, is because Tubbo refused to ever accept it. Feeling the voice wasnt his own, he didn't recognise it, he didn't want it. He could never accept it as easily as Ranboo and Tommy have.

"Tubbo?" The familiar name broke him from his thoughts, he looked up at the two, both looking concerned.
They noticed Tubbos sudden silence, from laughter and jokes to suddenly cutting himself off and not making any noise, the others noticed reasonably quickly, and were both concerned, "you alright, big man?"

'Big man...' Tubbo couldn't hide his smile, "yeah, boss man, all good" he gave them a thumbs up.
The other two shrugged it off, but their moment had passed anyway and so they just retreated back to the mat.

And that's where they continued the rest of their day.
And it only took a couple of minutes worth of talking for Tubbo to completely forget about his earlier dysphoria and really enjoy himself again.

This was such a random chapter... sorry about that?? Lmao.