Sanzu // Rain

"It's raining," You mumbled as you watched the raindrops fall, raising your palm to catch the water.

You love rain, the little sound the water makes when it hit the roof, the calmness you feel when you look through your window while drinking hot coffee, and the comforting cold that surrounds you, making you feel sleepy...

Another reason is that you meet him every time it rains. That man with beautiful scars.

"Let's go." A familiar voice said, making you snap out from your trance. You smiled at him and tilted your head to the side.

"You brought an umbrella."

Oh! it's raining again! you said to yourself as you ran to a cafe for a shelter. There, you saw a man standing that looked like he was also waiting for the rain to stop. You stood beside and stared at him, He was wearing a lilac suit, his hair was in a long mullet, and it was pink! Your gaze went down and saw two scars in the corner of his lips.

You came back to your senses when you heard your phone ring. you immediately took it from your bag and answered the call. "I'll be there!, I'll just wait for the rain to stop. No, I forgot to bring an umbrella... I know, I know, next time I'll be ready." You said and after a couple of exchanges of thoughts, you hung up the call.

"Rainy season is starting huh?" You said and look at the guy beside you. He just gave you a side glance but he didn't speak.

"Are you from here?" You asked but he didn't respond. you look at his hand and see a box of dorayaki. "Oh! You like dorayaki?" you asked but again, no response.

Snobby. you said to yourself and slightly pout. After a moment, a car pulled over in front of him. He walked towards there and opened the door at the back. He then sat inside. He was not throwing even a quick glance at you like you don't exist.

He's cute but snobby.

Every time there's rain he's there with a box of dorayaki in his hand. You always forget your umbrella so you always stand beside him and even if he didn't respond, you always greeted him with a smile.

"You really like dorayaki and rain huh?" You said and as expected, he didn't respond.

"It's not mine, it's for my friend." Your eyes widened when you heard him talk. His voice is low and soothing. You snap your head towards him and look at him with a mix of confused and amused expressions.

"Wow! you have a deep voice." You said but he didn't respond.

"What's your name? we met a couple of times now, but I still don't know your name."

"You don't have to know." He said, nonchalantly.

"Oh, mysterious type? why? are you a secret agent? or are you a mafia boss that kills whenever some random citizen recognizes you?"

"You really like to talk, aren't you?"

"Yeah! I like to communicate. this way, I meet a lot of different people. As Star Butterfly says in her song, I think that strangers are just friends you haven't met."

"Star who?"

"You don't know who Star Butterfly is? My friend, you're not a man of culture." The male just stares at you with a confused expression.

"What?" You asked, Being stared at by him is making you flustered.

"Are you not scared of me?"

"No, Why?"