F I F T Y - T H R E E

••••

T H I R D   P È R S O N

The Gray family have never had much luck when it came to their only daughter, ever since she was born bad luck has came their way.

So it was no surprise when they ran out of luck for the second time and now have to wait to see if their daughter ever wakes up.

The transfusion went well, all they had to do is wait for her to wake up, is she ever does.

Ezmie was placed into a medical coma since her injuries where severe. She was shot near the heart, she is staring death in the face.

However, luck seemed to be on Santiago Ricardo's side since he survived the blood transfusion, the doctors didn't need as much as they said.

Currently sat around him were his brothers and sister who had finally gotten to know each other.

They felt peace knowing their uncle wouldn't be coming back and they can live without fearing coercing through them.

And hopefully make amends with the British mafia.

••••

Nicholas and Scarlet Gray stood staring at their daughter, who was laying unconscious with multiple wires coming out of her.

Their eyes brimming with unshed tears at they watch, she was only breathing due to the ventilator.

Her brothers in the same room, trying to process that their baby sister may never wake up.

The extended family also sat around in the large room that Santiago ensure they had.

Ezmie's friends had pretty much became family at this point so it was no surprise to see them sitting with the family.

They were finally together

Just not for the right reasons

Luke Maddox was a mess, he sat next to his girlfriend ignoring the glares he got from every male in the room.

His hand was going through her hair as he viewed her with such love and adoration. Anyone could see he was in love.

Unbeknown to him, none of them were mad about Ezmie being in a relationship, they just want her to be happy.

They just didn't like the fact that the little girl was growing up.

••••