Chapt: 1

TW! ABUSE SO IF YOU DONT WANT TO READ IT SCROLL DOWN!

————————————————————————

I'm tired of fighting......
I've been beaten up the whole day by my drunk uncle again....

"AMORA!" My uncle yells while i'm trying to open my eyes. I'm sitting in a the corner of the house with head in between my legs like a ball.

He is beating me up. I'm feeling pain everywhere. He is kicking me hard.

And then it stopped the kicks and the punches.

"Get up you little bitch!" I hear my uncle yell.

I lift my head up and see him looking angry with a bottle of beer in his hand.

I feel that you have been crying. I probably have red puffy eyes.

"Are you deaf?! GET UP!" My uncle yells and grabs me by my arm and make me stand up.

I can barely stand because of my legs but i manage to stand up.

He mumbles something before walking away.

Thats so weird about my uncle then he is beating me up and yelling and then he just walks away.

Like when is done with me in 'bed' then he just walks away downstairs.

I'm living with my aunt and uncle but my aunt and uncle aren't together they are brother and sister so that's why he need that thing too. And he is using me for that.

I walk upstairs to my room and i immediately lock my door and walk to my bed and sit down.

And i break down like every day and every time he had beaten me up or yelled at me.

'your so pathetic'

I hear echo in your head. I cry even more on those words.

'Why are you crying? Your pathetic!'

I hear again and again and again.

"Stop!" I say having your arms around my ear trying to make it stop but its in my head.
The voices are telling me everything.

"You deserve this"

"Your uncle and aunt doesn't care about you!"

"Don't be so pathetic!"

"Why are you so weak!"

I'm asking myself do I deserve this? Do they really don't care about me? Am I pathetic? Am i weak? That weak part i want to change that so badly. I'm trying while getting beaten up trying to punch back or dodge and even i'm not doing that i'm still learning to fight i don't know how but i just do.

————————————————————————
       Flashback

I'm walking to school and i see Aiden the bully of the school. I hate school not just because i get bullied a lot but also because i have no friends.

"Hey there is she again!" I hear Aiden yell.

I can hear the footsteps coming towards me. I'm just grabbing my books out of my locker when Aiden close my locker
Hard enough to hear an echo trough the whole hallway.