𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

008. 𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙀𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

i was currently in clay's bedroom laying down with patches as he played minecraft in his monitor.

"clay." i called.

he moved his headset to the side on his left ear to hear me clearly. "hm?"

"when we're you gonna tell me you played minecraft and all of that shit?"

"when you walked into my room, duh."

"bruh."

he turned around in his chair. "did you just 'bruh' me?"

"yes."

he took off his head set and stood up. patches immediately got up and ran out of the room, making me laugh a little.

"why do you look so scary standing that way?"

"enough," he crossed his arms into an X and stared at me seriously.

i grabbed my phone and took a picture of him, flash on. i checked the picture and immediately started laughing.

"let me see that shit." he ran over to his bed and jumped besides me, grabbing my phone.

"you look like a fucking demon from a scary game." i laughed out.

"and you laugh like a clown."

i immediately stopped laughing, looking at him.

"wait, no, i didn't mean it," he rushed out. "i was joking! please don't give me that look."

"i'm going to see what nick's doing, goodbye." i said as i got up, leaving his room and going over to nick's.

i walked into his room and looked at what he was doing.

"oh hey blair, what's up." he nodded, smiling at me.

"can i hang out here for a bit?" i asked.

"yeah sure," he nodded once more but looked at me curiously. "what did clay do?"

"he said i laughed like a clown so i'm giving him silent treatment."

he gasped. "how could he!"

"right?!" i answered just as dramatically.

"are luna and stella with patches right now?"

"yeah they're all playing around." i answered.

"oh- you wanna play?" he offered and sat up from his chair, taking off his headset.

"you sure?"

"yeah! don't tell me you've never played before."

i sat down on his chair as he handed me the head set. "i have once or twice...a few years ago."

"oh god."

i noticed how nick's set up was quite different from clays. the desk was actually quite spacious.

i looked beside the screen to see two framed pictures.

one of clay and nick as kids and another of all of us with patches, stella, and luna playing around in the living room.

"okay, so, am i playing alone?" i asked while i moved around.

"yeah it's a new survival world i just made."

"what the fuck are these?" i asked as i headed over to a village to see some giant looking thing walking around.

"that's an iron golem, they protect the villagers," he explained. "just make sure not to hit it or it will kill you."