Rapsutin [Almond x Male Reader🍋]

There lived a certain man, in Russia long ago.

You were a male detective in Russet, a newer area of the Breadcrust. Currently, a pesky criminal, Opal Cookie, was running around. Stealing jewels, robbing banks, anything he could do, really. So despite you being one of the best, a detective from Bitter Bread was called in to help.

That man was Detective Almond, a middle aged male. And you two got along just fine, despite the age difference. A mutual respect bloomed for each other, and you were both able to speak with each other in friendly manners. This was odd, considering you were 28 and he was 44. You appreciated it nonetheless

He was big and strong, in his eyes a flaming glow.

You had immediately caught Almond's eye. You were thin but fit, and had the strength, mentally and physically, of a warrior. Your eyes, though. They were absolutely stunning. He admired the glint of determination in them. Everything about you was... Amazing.

Most people looked at him, with terror and with fear.

It surprised Almond how much every guy was afraid of you. They were fearful of you stealing their partners, mainly. As for regular, law abiding citizens, they were frightened. Not of you- no, you were charming. Fearful that if they said something wrong, you'd have reason to be suspicious of them.

But to Moscow chicks, he was such a lovely dear.

During an outing of poking around at a boating dock, a group of tourists had surrounded you. All from Moss. The ladies were practically swooning at your very appearance. If Almond were to say he wasn't jealous of the attention you gave them, he'd be lying.

They hung all over you, enamored in your beautiful smile and clutched onto your stunningly long, graceful fingers. One woman hung around your brown overcoat, each step you took with her resulted in it lowering from your shoulders a bit.

Ra-Ra-Rasputin, lover of the Russian Queen.

It came as a surprise to the English male when he found out you were friends with Pickle Cookie, the queen of Russet. She was holding a grand ball for all her friends, and had given you an invitation. Plus, he was allowed an accompanying friend.

So he gracefully accepted the invite, appearing with you at the grand ball. And whilst he had fun talking with fellow lawmen and law women, he couldn't help but feel a pit of jealousy lower in his stomach as you danced and laughed with multiple females, including the Queen.

There was a cat that really was gone.

You were now by her side at all moments. The absolute anger Almond felt was enormous. He realized just how bad he needed you. Your fluffy hair was flowing over your eyes per normal, your now black overcoat and three-piece vest suit was tightly hugging your sharp waistline. Your gloved hands were hiding those splendid fingers from view. And God, the absolute want radiating from the older man was immeasurable.

Ra-Ra-Rasputin, Russia's greatest love machine.

Almond's chest tightened as he saw you hunch over the queen, drawing your lips down her neck, breathing in her ear, holding her hand tightly. The rage built up again as you both smirked at each other, then resuming dancing.