16 | clutches of terror

"HE CLEARED IT IN 15 SECONDS!" the announcer's jolly voice echoed throughout the entire stadium

"HE CLEARED IT IN 15 SECONDS!" the announcer's jolly voice echoed throughout the entire stadium. "He's in first place!" The audience gaped in amazement as the vermillion eyed boy propelled himself to the railing noticing his other classmates in the crowd.

Before things could escalate further, a figure wearing a business suit walked into the stage as her heels clicked as it kissed the ground by every step that she took.

"Wait is that-?!" a brunette exclaimed, as she leaned closer to the railings to get a good look.

Y/n tapped a few clicks on her touch screen watch before it bloomed and turned into her famous gauntlet and ran up towards one of the mountains. A techy sound resonated as her palm lustered before a bright repulsor ray ejected out of it and flew towards a robot and destroyed it in the process. She did it repeatedly, destroying the robots located on the mountain effortlessly.

"How amazing! She cleared it in 13 seconds without breaking a sweat! Miss L/n is now in first place!"

"And I did that all in heels," Y/n boasted, her gaunlet morphing back to a regular watch. "Now that's truly style in action. Think you could top that, Kacchan?" Turning around to look at the ash blonde and purposely emphasizing the nickname that was given to him by his 'rival' which he found abrasive.

Y/n's smile faltered upon seeing the familiar faces of her classmates. "Why the fuck is half of the class here?" she said, sotto voce. Midoriya waved a hand at her delightfully followed by others.

"Hello, Y/n. I'm not surprised to see you here." inquired Momo, giving the young genius a serene smile. Y/n's presence at the island wasn't a surprise to everyone. The avant-garde genius' name was practically plastered everywhere and every invention that was presented in the museum found when they entered the island.

"But Kirishima-kun, did you both recieve invitations too?" she asked, turning to the other males. "No, Bakugo had an invitation, I just came with him." he replied.

"Wasn't it Y/n who won the UA sports festival?" asked Uraraka.

"Out of the kindness of my generous heart," Y/n said, placing a hand on her heart. "I told the teachers to give it to him instead. I don't need an invitation to enter here."