Chapter 25

I apologize for not updating for more than a week since I was busy with some work .

And as usually goes

Enjoy reading or not !

Forgot to mention ; Have a good new year !! This 2022

Warning : inappropriate language , possible violence , fluff , bad grammar mistakes .

Side note : Tamara admiral ; admiral leorio / he is only an OCs and not part of the boboiboy Galaxy characters .

.

.

.

.

We have proceed our story with the Tapops team heading on the top floor lobby to meet their new allies they'll be battling sides with .

Once they have arrived , the Tamara's admiral approach the Tamara agents to introduce them .

" Commander and acquaintances , I'd like you to meet my  top students " admiral leorio stated proudly .

" This is allensa , my top 1 student and  daughter " admiral introduce to a brown haired girl with navy blue eyes , she has a two tentacle for arms because of her specie and a brown skin .

She did the Tapops salute while waving cheerfully at them especially to the three girls.

" This is hikosa , one of our best combat fighter "

Hikosa has a pale complexion , orange eyes with a tired eyelids that he looked like he hadn't sleep for days . His hair is dark green and he normally looks like a human but also an alien just like fang .

" Who is that one? " Taufan pointed at a depressed kid on the corner and who was lost in his thoughts .

" Oh that is my nephew , Allen dale " admiral forcefully dragged the boy to stand on the front .

He has the same brown skin like his cousin only a little lighter but had dark and long hair that was put into a low ponytail , he doesn't have tentacles but has a tail with black and white stripes . His eyes are a unique shade a coal black

Admiral went on introducing his other soldiers that will join forces with them . After that commander kokochi and admiral leorio had to met up with Ramenman to discussed about the plans and strategies along with boboiboy .

While the others stayed in the room to get to know each other for better communication .

" NO !!! " blaze yelled annoyingly and huffing that he had to stay at the quite  baby corner of the wall since he's a raging firecracker .

The worst part is the two troublemaker were also with him and having fun reading some books .

" It's nothing personal bro , you're just one of those dangerous chemicals that needed to be put aside so it won't caused a dangerous reaction " solar teases blaze along with his literal cool brother .

" Yeah blaze , we don't want the others get burn because of you anyway " Ais added .

" IT IS NOT FAIR!! AND WHY ARE YOU TWO SATISFIED WITH THIS CRUEL TREATMENT " blaze pointed at his already sleeping brother thorny .

" Relax blazey , we won't be long in here " taufan replied while playing some board games .

" Damn it , you're right , it is not fair " said Ais glaring at thorn .

" How come , he's allowed to sleep in the cozy pillows .... ,stupid author " Ais whined while not even bothering to apologize for breaking the fourth wall .