Chapter 182: Cale's First Visit to his Mother & Secret Revealed

Right after the settle everything in the Forest of Darkness, Cale asked Raon to teleport him back to his room inside the Henituse estate.

When Cale walked out of his room, many servants was surprised. But Cale ignored all their stares, and walked straight toward the place where he arranged to meet with Basen, who was tasked to lead Cale to his mother's resting place.

**********************************
Cale was nervous, to be honest. This was the first time he visited his mother since that day, the day he decided to take revenge for the family in his past life.

"We're here, Hyung-nim"

They were on a small mountain with a vibrant forest, unlike the other mountains that were used to mine marble.

Actually, it was probably more accurate to call this a hill. Cale looked at this hill that was located right behind the Henituse Estate for a moment.

"Human! This place is eerie!" Raon fluttered his wings while floating next to Cale.

And then behind Cale...

"Hyung-nim." Basen was standing there with a stiff expression on his face.

His brother seemed quite nervous about something. Did something happen during the trips outside?

Basen peeked at Raon and hesitated before he asked. "Are you going to go alone?"

He sounded extremely concerned.

Cale had a very distressed and shameful expression. "I want to... however I am ashamed to say that I didn't remember well of the location of my mother's grave. I never visit her before..."

The memories was hazy even with Record. He wasn't in the right mind at that time. He was full of anger and regrets.

Basen should know where it was located.

"Basen, please lead the way."

Basen flinched in shock while looking at Cale, who sounded very distressed and desperate.

"Please. We need to hurry."

He snapped out of it after hearing Cale's comment and started to walk. Each step felt extremely heavy.

'I really don't know anything about Hyung-nim at all. No one ever mentioned about his birth mother, and everything related to her was locked up for some reasons.'

"Our Human's little bro! Hurry. Human had waited for so long to visit his mother. But there are too many things to do."

Basen snapped out of his thought and hurried his footsteps at the comment. "O-Okay, Raon-nim. Let's go right away!"

"Good." The young black Dragon smiled as he nodded his round head.

"Basen, did father bring you here before?" Cale's face was still a little downcast.

"Yes, Hyung-nim. I-I've come with father before." Basen was determined that he should follow Raon's suggestion to hurry.

It was after all the first time seeing Cale like this.

He stepped forward and started to climb the hill. He could feel Cale walking behind him.

'I don't know why Hyung-nim suddenly wanted to come here, but I'm glad that there is something I can do for him.'

Basen had such thoughts as he walked forward when he heard Cale's voice behind him.

"...How is m-mother?"

Cale had left the Estate as soon as he arrived and met Basen along the way. He was in a hurry to visit his birth mother.

Basen could not see Cale since he was in the front, but he slowly started to smile. 'Hyung-nim has always been like this.'