Chapter 3

Sunday...

"First thing I did today is pay off the rent. Mr dickhead was not happy" says Fleur drinking coffee with Anna early morning in her house.
"Of course he was not happy. Now, I want you to look for a house, Fleur. After what he asked for, I don't think he will stop looking for reasons to ask again" says Anna.
"Yeah," says Fleur, and both hear the doorbell.
"That's for me," says Anna and opens the door. To Fleur's shock, the girl from last night in the club walks into the house.

Fleur spits out her coffee seeing that same girl again.
"Fleur, I want you to meet Rosary Diaz. She is my girlfriend. We are taking you and the kids for breakfast." introduces Anna.
"WTF," says Fleur confused.
"Look, the only reason I knew about that club we went to last night is because of Rosary. She works there and I thought she could help" says Anna.
"I am sure I did. You made some good cash, didn't you?" Asks Rosa.
"I did. Thank you but I don't want to do it again. I plan to look for a job where I am not hanging from anywhere and beaten" says Fleur. Rosary creases her eyebrows and looks deep into Fleur's eyes making her internally scared.

Rosary walks close to Fleur intimating her with her height and asks "did you cum last night?"
"What?" Asks Fleur with an open mouth and shock.
"I think you did. You enjoyed every minute of last night and I know you will never feel the fulfillment you felt last night ever again with a basic guy laid on your back while he pushes his 2inch dick in you to only cum in 2seconds" says Rosa.
Fleur gulps down from her words and proximity.

"You are turned on right now, aren't you?" Asks Rosa.
"Stop teasing my sister and don't forget, you love me," says Anna, and Rosary backs off smirking at Fleur.
"If you want I have another job," says Rosary.
"No thank you but I dont want to do what I did last night," says Fleur sitting down far away from Rosary.
"Don't worry. It's not that exciting as last night. It's a part-time job. You only have to be there from 6 am to 8 am max. If everything goes well, they may offer you a longer work time and more payment" says Rosa.
"What's the job and who will I be working for?" Asks Fleur.

.................

"What's your name?" Asks Lisa Mars seated behind the large mahogany table in the club.
Fleur looks beside her at Rosary and when Rosary nods, Fleur says her name.
"Your job is to dress a grown-ass man as he is temporarily blind. Do a good job and we will think of giving you longer shifts" says Lisa.
"That's it? I help a blind man dress up?" Asks Fleur.
"For now, yes," says Lisa, and Fleur agrees to the job.
"Go wait outside in the car with Anna and the kids. I'll be out in a minute" says Rosa and Fleur nods and leaves without another word.

"She obeys orders pretty well," says Lisa.
"She does. Given her circumstances, she will do everything we say" says Rosary.
"Good. Mr. Bergamaschi needs his game face on and for a dominant like him, he needs a good session to be in the game" says Lisa.
"You like him," says Rosa.
"I love that man. I can take a bullet for him. He took me from the streets, paid for my education, and gave me a job. I owe my good life to him" says Lisa.
"Goodman," says Rosa.
"He has been there for me. It's my time to stand by him. Yesterday, I saw him relaxed after he was with her. If this little lavender flower can give him a little peace, so be it. I will make her kneel to his every need" says Lisa.

Lisa Mars owned and ran a BDSM  club for the super-rich. Vittorino visited this club when he wanted to play. He had stopped coming to the club after he met Tiffany. He didn't have to come back because Tiffany was a wonderful sub who took his sessions comfortably. But faith had other plans and here was Vittorino temporarily blind revaluating life as it is.

.................

Monday morning started early for Fleur as she was starting her weird dressing the blind guy job. She kisses the twins goodbye as they were still asleep and left Anna in charge till she returned.

Now, Fleur expected an old wrinkly man who needed assistance but in front of Fleur stood an extra built man bare-chested in his towel.

When Fleur walked into this massive modern mansion she was welcomed by Lisa who was dressed to impress and an old maid.
"Fleur, this is Ruth. You will assist her till you get a hang of how you need to do your job" says Lisa. All three walk into a beautiful room and that's when Fleur realizes the man she was to dress is not an old man.

Fleur tried real hard to not be her clumsy self and followed instructions. At the end of dressing the man, she was knotting his tie when she looks up to meet the man's eyes who was looking directly at her. It didn't look like he couldn't see but it felt like he was looking deep into her soul. The man didn't speak a word to her but she felt terrified being in his presence.

"Good job. See you tomorrow and don't be late" says Ruth after the man left with Lisa.
Fleur smiles at Ruth and takes off the mansion to get home, drop the kids at daycare, and then hed to her second job in the restaurant.

..................

"She is a sweet girl in need of money so, I offered her a job. She can use some extra cash" says Lisa seated in the car with Vittorino.

"Hmm," says Vittorino.
"She is going through the same loss as you are. The car that crashed into your car that night, had this girl's fiance in it. They were supposed to get married the next day" says Lisa.
"Hmm," says Vittorino.
"She has twin...." Starts Lisa but Vittorino turns his head to look at Lisa and she stops mid-sentence.

"I don't need to know about anyone. I don't care about anyone. I had that girl for a night. She was tight and that's all I cared about. I got a good release, feel fresh and calm. This means you did a good job. Now, how about we not talk about a random girl I can find in any corner of a road as I found you" says Vittorino.
"Yes sir," says Lisa, and both sit in silence for the rest of the trip to the office.

They reach the office and before they got out of the car Vittorino says "I don't want that girl near me. I don't use used trash"
"Yes sir," says Lisa, and both exit the car.

 I don't use used trash" "Yes sir," says Lisa, and both exit the car