Volume VIII

Setting

Harlem, New York

Location: Jay's Auto Shop

Weather: Sunny H:88 L:77

Date: August 29th, 2021
——

Y/N Golzine

I look at the new car I just bought and got wrapped. I didn't plan on buying a new car but I spend money when im mad. Shorter is a mess but he's made it clear that we're not on the same team anymore.

"This is nice". Ash says as he folds his arms.

"Yeah but her buying a new car ain't helping shit". Shorter said.

"Shorter you can have the fucking car damn". I said pushing him.

"Hey don't do this in my shop. People watching". Jay says.

"My bad Jay". I said gaining myself.

"I think it's best yall stay in the hideout till I talk with my dad first". I said as we walked outside.

"I'm sick of listening to you. This is some bullshit. We need a plan". Shorter says.

"Listen shoter. You need to calm the fuck down. I've been nothing but loyal to your ass. Chill the fuck out". I said.

"My fault". He said.

A few minutes pass as the car was ready. I drive to the hideout as they walk in. I make my way to the freeway going home. I walk in the front door. The boy I owned was with Eiji so I didn't care about being reckless.

I feel my arm being grabbed as I pull it away.

"The fuck you doing". I said as Blanca pushed me against the wall.

"You know how bad you been teasing me lately". He says kissing my neck putting his hand down my pants. I push him off me.

"What the fuck Blanca". I said.

"Shhh I won't tell your daddy". He said pulling my shorts down. I kick him in the leg but he doesn't budge.

"Blanca stop". I said.

"Mhm". He says kissing my lips. I push him off me grabbing my gun from the table hitting him with it.

"You drunk fuck". I said.

"Your always so defensive". He said holding his head.

I walk to my dads office seeing him counting money with Lee Wang.

"Look who finally made it home". My dad says as I roll my eyes.

"Where is my fucking cut? I helped you with them packs last night". I asked.

"Babyface you get the money when you tell me where the fuck Ash is". He said.

"Isn't he in jail". I said.

"Oh don't play dumb with me. I know y'all had y'all meet up earlier. Seems like you think I'm dumb". He says.

"Oh come on daddy. Don't you want me to have some money". I said sitting on his lap kissing his cheek.

"Baby you have to tell me where Ash is first". He says.

"I don't know. I'm just your little girl. My brain can't process this daddy. I need money for the new kid. Please". I said hugging him as I feel him get hard making me sick.

"Babygirl fine here take this check". He said.

"Mmm thanks daddy. I love you so much". I said kissing his lips.

"You welcome just make sure you keep tabs on Ash for me okay". He said.

"I will and thanks daddy". I said hugging him.

"Everyone out the office. Me and this maid have shit the handle". He said.

"Really Dino. Your daughter acts like slut and gets what she wants. You need to stand up and put the law down". Lee want says.

"Come on have your seen her. I'd always have a weakness for my little girl". My dad said winking at me.

"By the way. Blanca tried to have sex with me again". I said fake crying.

"Don't worry baby. I'll handle it". He said kissing and hugging me.

I exit the office looking at the 2 million dollar check. That's more then enough for the gala crash. I smile as I make my way to the garage.

"You know if Dino wasn't your father I'd would have raped you already". Lee Hua says.

"Well good thing he protects me". I said getting in my new car.

"You are such a tease. Me and your dad was talking good business but you fucked it up". Lee wang says.

"And I give a fuck about this why".
I says.

"Oh come on. You know you don't love your quote on quote daddy. That was pure manipulation back there". He spat.

"I don't give a shit. Fuck off". I said opening the garage driving away.

Blanca

I walk up the Dino's office. I don't know what is wrong with him these days. I enter the office as I see Dino look at me sternly.

"What the fuck did you do to my daughter this morning". He says standing up.

"Boss I was drunk. I just tried to". I started as I felt a guard punch me.

"You tried to rape my little girl huh. You tried to take her virginity. You little peice of shit". Dino said smack my face then stomping me.

"Boss please". I begged.

"I told you. I told you. You can rape the rest of the maids, my wife even but my little girl is off limits". Dino said.

"I'm sorry Dino. I'll do whatever you say". I begged due to the fact that I needed this job for now.

"Okay your gonna work overnight at the dock". He said.

"Okay I'll get there now sir". I said. My
Body felt weak. I really don't get what Dino seeing in Y/N. She just as a slut as Ash.

——
End of Volume VIII
Sorry for mistakes;)
I hope you enjoyed <3