Young Love

Today, right after Literature which was my last subject of my day, I had tutoring with Luka. I was still bothered about Zoe flirting with Luka. But maybe if I spent more time with him, we can at least be friends. While thinking about this I go to my class literature and sit down next to Luka who was already there.

"Hey, did you get everything ready for after this class?" He asked unsurely.

"Yeah, I got my textbooks and everything."

After Class

I got my history textbooks out of my locker and my notes from the class. We both walk to his boat and we chat while we wait to get there. Once we get there, we walk into Lukas room, which had Jagged Stone posters all over his walls. He had a guitar in the corner of his room, and a couple picks for them. He had drums and other instruments lying next to them too. I plop my textbooks and notes on his bed and sit down. He sits down next to me, and we both pick up the textbooks to study the next unit. He tries explaining it to me, but I didn't understand. He tries to explain after a while and I got furious looking down at my book.

I aggressively tossed it across the room and somehow, he just calmly goes, picks it up, and gives it back to me leaving me the words, "Maybe we should take a break, are you hungry?"

"Yeah a bit." I say smiling.

We both go and see the sun setting in a pretty mix of purple, pink and orange to make a pretty shade of maroon. We walk and I start to get chilly. There was a gust of cold breeze and I start to shiver. He notices and puts his turquoise and black hoodie around my arms.

I ask, "Won't you get cold?" I say with a worried expression.

"No, I'm fine. You seem to be more cold so don't worry about it." He had a carefree look on his face smiling.

We both walk into a bakery which looks somewhat familiar. We both walk in and we see Marinette at the front of the counter.

"Hi Luka!" She says smiling with a friendly look.

"Hi Marinette!" He passes a small smile.

She sees Chloe suddenly, and thinks, maybe I'll try being friendly to her.

"Hi Chloe!"

"Uh, hi?- I say confused.

"How are you guys?"

"We're good." Luka responds for me.

Marinette now notices Lukas jacket on me.

"Oooo~ Looks like your a couple~?" She asks romantically.

We both blush and nod our heads no as she says, "Yeah, Yeah, Whatever. That's what they all say."

Rolling her eyes, she asks what she could get us and we ask if we can get one croissant.

She asks, "why only one?" We blink and say we're sharing and she ooo's and awe's and we blush for the millionth time as we waited patiently for our food. After she hands it to us, we cut it in half and tried the croissant. It was buttery and flaky with every flavorful bite we took. We complimented her and tell her our thanks. We left and decided that we should schedule a tutoring lesson tomorrow to pick up where we left off. Luka agreed and I didn't know what to do as a goodbye, so we stare at each other for a moment and then awkwardly hug.

Hi guys! Hope you enjoyed this story. Tell me if you have any more ideas that I can add and I'll see you tomorrow!