158. Family

Chapter 158: Family biography? Let Xiaoqi carry forward!

"Oh, I didn't expect you to be so heart-warming, this end of the world, cough, there are too few people like you... forget it, don't say it, you come with me." Middle-aged women in the emotions will Xiao Xiaoling and Chu Yutian Take the place where the old gentleman rests.

The room was small, there was no furniture inside, only a temporary cot made out of a partition, a white-haired, old man with a sly face, lying on the side.

When Xiao Ziling saw this scene, his eyes suddenly became wet. He slowly walked over and squatted down and gently called in the ear of the old man: "Master, master..."

The old man heard the voice slightly open his eyes and saw Xiao Ziling, the tears in his eyes could not stop flowing.

It is not that the old man knows the existence of Xiao Ziling, but that the old man’s mind is still in the middle of nowhere, and he is not really awake.

Xiao Ziling’s heart was sour. It turned out that he was late. When he was in the past, his master was like this. He was half mad and half awake. When he was awake, he would go out and put a place to change food. When he was mad, he didn’t know himself. Who is it, can only go hungry. Sometimes he pity the old man, so he gave it a little food. He didn't expect the old man to wake up and teach his swordsmanship, which would benefit him...

The old man stared at Xiao Ziling for a few seconds, suddenly reached out and touched his head: "Is it really Xiaoling? My Xiaoling is back?"

"Yes! Master, Xiaoling is back." Xiao Ziling shed tears. He knows that the old man is not calling him. When he was in the past, the old man would use this movement to touch him and call him. He knew that the old man was calling his loved ones deep inside, but he didn't know who it was, but it was just a coincidence called Xiaoling.

The old man’s eyes crossed Xiao Ziling, and he suddenly saw Chu Haotian standing on one side. This scene stimulated him, he pointed to Chu Haotian excitedly said: "Who is this hooligan? Is he here grab Xiaoling? You people are animals!" After that, he took Xiao Ziling's hand to comfort the road. "Xiaoling, not afraid, after hiding in the grandfather's house, Grandpa will protect you..."

At this time, the middle-aged woman was busy and said: "No, no, uncle, this is Xiaoling's husband. He is came with Xiaoling to see you."

The old man heard this, and it seemed that his mind could not turn any more. He murmured: "Is Xiaoling actually married? Why don't I know? Is it that I am sleepy?"

The middle-aged woman smiled and said: "Yeah, uncle, you are asleep."

"Is he. Isn't there anyone who wants to grab Xiaoling away? Isn't he that bastard accomplices? Did he lie to me?" The impression of the old man before the injury was too deep, and immediately retorted.

"No, master, he is really my husband, we are very loving each other." Xiao Ziling quickly climbed up from the ground, walked over to grab the waist of Chu Yutian, and leaned his head on the chest of Chu Yutian in a very loving way to show up to his master.

After Xiao Ziling’s words were finished, he saw that Chu Yutian actually stood differently. The whole body stake didn't match his movements at all. He couldn't help but put Hu Yutian's hands on his waist. He warned his boss to tighten him, if the master saw it. Flaws, angry and sad. He wants him to look good.