Chapter 46: Transactions

3rd Person POV

(Y/N)'s team just stood there and waited until the time runs out that had declared them as the first place winners.

"ALL RIGHT!!!WE NOW HAVE THE LIST OF THE TEAMS WHO WON THIS ROUND!!!TEAM (Y/N) GOT FIRST PLACE!FOLLOWED BY TEAM TODOROKI,BAKUGO AND MIDORIYA!!!"

"Sugoi!(Y/N)-san you guys were amazi-EH?!(Y/N)?!!,"Uraraka began looking around not seeing a hair of the said girl.

"If you're looking for (Y/N),she went to the restroom,"Ibara replied making Midoriya jumped out of his own skin-not literally though.

But if we were to be honest (Y/N) told Ibara a white lie  because once she exited the stadium she knelt down to the cemented ground and gulped the water from the water bottle that she had bought from the vending machine.

'Pfff... it's unfortunate that we couldn't punch our way'

Furrowing her brows (Y/N) looked around but saw no one...

'Ugh dummy...are you seriously only academic smart,'after hearing that rude statement the girl decided to ignore the voice that she somehow kept hearing , as a migraine started to act up,making her bite her lip from it's stinging sensation.

"(Y/N),"hearing the voice that made her underwent this sensation, the female gave the hero infront of her a somewhat dull look,clearly in digust.

'Oh great.It's the human garbage..scratch that he is even the lowest of low than an atom that needed to vanish from this imperfect world to lessen the burden of the 'perfect' society '

With a scrowl (Y/N) was about to turn back until the garbage decided to speak with its existent mouth.

"The offer still stands.Marry into the Todoroki family and-,"without warning (Y/N) stomped on the ground and a not so 'small' crater decided to form.

"Endeavor or whatever your name is..."

'Pfff...'

In the corner of the her eyes, she saw a piece of half and half hair hiding in a pillar.

"I am tired of your bullshit...," (Y/N)  said before turning her back away from the "Number Two"  after giving him a stink eye.

'May your fire goatee be iced to glaciers you son of a bi-'

"Shut it you stupid voice"

'😬🤐'

As Todoroki saw his ma-*ahem*(Y/N) walking away he felt a huge amount of anger and regret that he
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
didn't catch that scene on tape...'his' master just left his so called father, baffled that his fire beard reddened even brighter in anger.

Covering his mouth,Todoroki couldn't help but almost let out a snicker.

Timeskip brought to you by :Chibi (Y/N) rolling on the cement because of the pain as the small seedling on her head continued to wiggle in distraught

"Ah...(Y/N) I'm so glad to see you,"the mouse bear creature said as he raised his paws.

"Likewise,principal Nezu,"the latter replied earning an approving nod from Nezu because of her somewhat polite nature.

"Now,have a seat,"complying to his request,she sat down on the couch in the luxurious waiting room.

"I'm sure you know why I called you."

Humming as a response,the principal continued to ask her various questions about the system that will be installed in school until she is free to go.

"Well then good luck in your Sports Event,"as those words left the mouse bears mouth,(Y/N) bowed and closed the doors while striding to the halls.completely ignoring the pain.

"Master"

"What is it AI?"

"The investi-"

"AHHHH!!!!(Y/N) THERE YOU ARE!!!"

"WE'VE BEEN LOOKING EVERWHERE FOR YOU!!!,"a bone crushing hug greeted her while she was being dragged away.

"NO TIME TO EXPLAIN JUST FOLLOW US,"the floating clothes said that zoomed in motion.

'Good heavens!Nezu!!!,' she internally shouted as she passed by the principal,whom looked to the side as if ignoring her.

'*snorts*Top 10 betrayal'

'COFFEE JELLIES!!!YAOI G***!!!ANYONE JUST SAVE ME!!!!,"a wet sensation was felt as she feel her *cough* burst out blood.

(Author:Sorry I couldn't use the "His" name ....)

"MOMO WE ARE HERE!!!"

"GREAT!!! NOW (Y/N), WEAR THIS!!!,"the ravenette rambled as she holds up an orange cheerleading uniform to which the the said girl blinked to.

'OH HELL NO!!!MY SEXY ASS SELF AIN'T WEARING THAT SHI-'

"Wha?,"was the only word that (Y/N) could utter before dashing out of the room.
___________________________________
LifelineB629:Ah yes finally some piece and qui-
Bakugo:Oi!You fucking damn author how dare you write me in-*Kirishima held him back from attacking the author*
Kirishima:Bakubro calm down
Bakugo:How can I calm down when this -
Ciel:Silence
Bakugo:Ha!How can a little brat tell me what to-
Levi:Shut your mouth you pomeranian looking brat
Undertaker:BWAHAHAHAHAHA
Grell:Oh my~who are you feisty looking sir~
LifelineB629:*sigh*Don't forget to vote and comment...*Chaos in the background*