36

Ashley's POV

"Are you okay?" James asked as I got to the bus stop.

I nodded and held my stuffie to my chest. James looked me up and down as I rubbed my tired eyes.

"Here" he put cat ears on my head "perfect"

"Thankies" I mumbled through my paci.

"Did you and Robin talk after I left?"

"He said he weawwy sowwy and dat he should not've done dat and dat he won't do it's agains"

"That's good, you both learned your lessons correct?"

I nodded and gave him a hug "thankies fow being thewe"

"Of course, I had to stop by to make sure you were alright from school"

The bus soon arrived and we got on. James is obviously not little right now but he rides the bus with me anyways since Ivan can't. I recently found out that James is also a caregiver but he's more of little a than a cg. He's more of a cg when he needs to be or not close to being little.

"Does your stuffy have a name?" James asked snapping me out of my daze.

"Sherbert" I whispered.

"Is Sherbert a boy or girl?"

"Sherbert uses it/it's nouns"

"Does it just use those ones?"

"Mhmm but Sherbert won't get upset if chu use they/thems" I nodded and held Sherbert close to my chest. James gave me a smile before giving a kiss on my head.

Now I would normally freak out by it but he does this with all littles to comfort them. He doesn't do it to the littles who don't want him to though.

"How are you holding up Ashley?" James asked half way through first period.

"I wan Ivan" I mumbled trying to not panic.

"Do you need me to take you to his class?"

I quickly nodded and cried not being able to hold it back anymore. James picked me up and told the teacher he was taking me to Ivan.

When we got to Ivan's class they weren't there. Where's Ivan? I need Ivan. James went back out and looked on the door that had a note on it.

"Shit" James cursed under his breath.

"Shit" I smiled.

"Ashley no cursing" James moved my hair out of my face.

"Den why you curse?"

"Because Ivan's class went to the computer room and I don't know where that is"

"B-but I wan Ivan" I tried to wiggle out of James's arms.

"I know you do bud, but we have to wait till recess"

"No" I started to cry more.

"Ashley bear, can you count to ten for me?" James asked.

I nodded and started to count. Why does he even want me to count? I just want Ivan.

"Good job, now I want you to tell me a story" he put me down giving me a smile.

"But I wan Ivan"

"Can you tell me about him? Something that he does to make you happy?"

"W-when it baf time he put wot of bubbles and toys, a-and he gives me crayons to dwaw on da tiles"

"That sounds like a really fun bath time" James fixed my cat ears.

"Mhmm and Ivan weads me to sweep when it time for nini"

I kept telling James about what Ivan does for me and I even made up a fairytale. I heard bunch of footsteps and talking making me panic.

James got up from the floor and picked me up with him.

"Ashley are you alright?" I heard Ivan's voice,

I looked up and saw Ivan pushing his classmates out of the way coming up to us. I made uppie arms and he picked me up kissing my cheek.

"How long have you been out here?" Ivan asked James.

"Only like, 10ish minutes" James answered.

"Why didn't you come into the computer room?"

"I didn't know where it was, the littles have their own room, even when not little"

I stopped listening to them and looked over Ivan's shoulder. There I saw the person who talked about Ivan's old little. I gave them a wave and immediately hid my face with my hands.

I looked between my fingers and they're still looking at me. How can they see me? Maybe I'm not covering my face enough. If I do not see them then they can't see me....right? It's like if I don't move then dinosaurs can't see me.

"Ashley bear, what are you doing?" Ivan chuckled.

"Shh they don't knows I here's betause I cover face" I whispered to him.

"Oh, you hear that Sam? You can't see him because he can't see you" he told this Sam person, I guess that's their name.

"Shush, you bwow covew"

"Oh I'm sorry Prince, should I tell them that you aren't actually here?"

I nodded and Ivan told Sam that I wasn't here.

"Oh man, I really wanted to ask him how he got so lucky to be a guy like you" I heard Same laugh.

"Magical puppies" I whispered in Ivan's ear.

"Magical puppies?" Ivan questioned

"Mhmm with candy"

"With candy?"

I screeched starting to laugh. I want candy now. I held my hand out to James hoping he would know what I want.

"What?" James raised his eyebrow.

"Ahhhh" I opened my mouth.

"I'm confused, can you please use your words"

"Candy" I pouted.

"Is he allowed to have candy Ivan?" James asked Ivan

"Yes he can, he's been really good" Ivan kissed my nose.

I giggled and got my candy from James. I shoved the candy into my mouth and tuned everyone out. I'm getting sleepy.

Sorry for not updating the story, I've been working pretty much everyday and I'm going to be moving next month so I have to pack as much as I can. I have to leave a lot of my stuff because my parents think it's a better idea to take a plane with only 2 bags meaning I can't bring all of my clothes and my stuffies or my blankets or pillows...idk why my parents think it's better that way

Anyways I have some more chapters that will come out soon,  I try to post 1 every month... bye bye for now <3