Part 17

Third Person's P.O.V

Years Later...

Karina and Winter are still together living in one house that was given by TaengSic. One year left and they'll be graduating. Every year they visit Karina's mother and eat with her. It became their habit as they all grew closer to each other.

Chaeryeong on the other hand is on good terms with Karina and Winter now and decided to go study at States where she can't bring any more trouble to the couple.

Flashback

Chaeryeong decided to visit the couple in their house with luggages. She rang the doorbell and Karina appeared infront of her. Karina's expression changed quickly and decided to hear what she has to say.

"Where's Winter?" She asked calmly, not wanting to have any trouble with the latter.

"Inside, Come." Chaeryeong was shook when Karina asked her inside, but she entered anyway.

"Jagi! Here." Winter stopped in her tracks with a tray of snacks on her hands when she saw Chaeryeong beside Karina. Her expression changed too.

"What are you doing here?" They all sat down at the couch, asking what Chaeryeong is doing here with a nice airport outfit.

"I would like to say sorry, for what I have done tot he both of you." Both of them didn't say anything because they know Chaeryeong is so sincere with what she's saying.

"I just did that because It felt like Karina still has a tiny little bit of feelings for me. I figured that being a jerk or a bitch will make her hate me forever so that it wont be a problem when you both decided to be in a relationship." She explained, the other two must've understand what she meant. As winter felt guilty for hurting her cousin.

"But at the same time, I do want to kiss you girl back then." She giggled and so is Karina who seemed to forgave Chaeryeong. Guilt left Winter who rolled her eyes at the latter.

"But seriously, I'm sorry. I'm going back to the states now. I just wanted to do this so we'll be in good terms before I go." They had a little chitchat as Winter forgave Chaeryeong too. But it came to the time that she has to go now.

"I'll walk you outside." Karina suggested and walk Chaeryeong outside.

"I'm sorry for leaving you back then. I'm sorry I had to." Karina didn't want to hear more and just said its okay. Past is just past now.

"I'm sorry for what my father did too." They shook hands as Chaeryeong entered her car before bidding her goodbye to Karina.

"Til' we meet again, Karina." Karina nodded and watch chaeryeong left infront of her quickly.

End of Flashback

Taeyeon and Jessica texted their daughter and friends that they rented a whole theater and restaurant for them. Everyone gets ready because it's almost dinner and they have to be there in about 30 minutes.

Everyone rushed to the mall where Taeyeon and Jessica are waiting while laughing at them for rushing.

"It's funny how you all are rushing here." Taeyeon laughs as soon she ran out of breath. All of them are glaring at the couple.

"It's start by 7:30 pm." It's just 6:30 pm so they have plenty of time.

"I nearly killed the cat earlier and there's an hour left?!" Sooyoung choked Taeyeon jokingly then they just decided to eat dinner first.

While eating, Karina loses her appetite when she felt a sharp pain on her stomach. Winter noticed it and worriedly check on her.

"Hey, jagi. Are you okay?" She held Karina's hands which is holding her stomach.