Author's Note

Hey, I really don't like long, essay length author's notes but this was important to write so please bear with me and give it a few minutes of your time

So I've noticed some questions being frequently asked and since they were piling up, I decided to address them here because I cannot answer each comment for every reader individually.

But before we proceed, let me tell you that though most of these comments are only genuine queries, some of the them actually came off as rather rude/upsetting and I had to reword them in my note in order to avoid conflict. My intention is not to target anyone with this so don't take this personally.

Now, let us answer some questions:

Why is Noura so impulsive/aggressive?
She missed her lessons on emotional intelligence.

Why is Noura so slow to connect the dots?
Maybe she was born with a low IQ.

Why is Noura so annoying/infuriating sometimes?
I thought it a good character trait to annoy others.

Noura is stupid.
Careful, she keeps daggers.

Why is Noura so trusting of Eskander?
If being her only family in a palace full of untrustworthy people isn't a good enough reason, I don't know what is.

Why is Noura so blind to Eskander's flaws?
Years of longing for him has impaired her sense of judgment.

Noura and Eskander's relationship is disturbing/disgusting.
Your mental health is important. You can skip their scenes, which is practically half of the book, so maybe quit the book.

Noura is infatuated with Eskander and it's not love.
Well, who's gonna teach her the difference?

Can you kill Eskander?
No. The author in me loves him too much for it.

Adam and Noura's marriage is not based on pure intentions.
I know. I arranged the wedding.

The marriage is not permissible if intentions ain't pure.
Thankfully I know the basics of my religion, so let me do my job. I'll find you a solution for it.

Noura being married to Adam but with/after someone else is forbidden/inappropriate.
Unfortunately the story isn't rated 100% halal.

The characters lack morals/values/principles.
The story is based on dark themes and villainy. You're looking for the said things at the wrong place.