𝗈𝗇𝖾

𝐤𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐚 𝐬𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐚 𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐧𝐲𝐚

//

"chat, he's twerking.. what do i do?"

a girl with h/c asked as she was currently streaming. she was just doing a 'reading fanfictions with chat' and was about to end it before her friend joined the call and challenged her to a duel in 'hinokami chronicles'.

"ahhhhh!" her friend, that was twerking in front of his screen also wearing an inosuke boar mask that he bought from lazada.

"[name], the game broke! i was supposed to win with just inosuke!"

"did it actually broke? mine didn't" [name] sigh dramatically, putting her hand to cover her mouth whilst trying to not laugh out loud.

her chat was filled with 'pog', 'haha', 'get noob' and many more when the female finally defeated him three times in a row using only Shinobu and not Giyuu who was also in her team.

just as her friend was about to ask a question, someone from his stream suddenly sent a video.

it was a rickroll. and [name] laughed at her friend's misery.

shaking her head, she smiled when her friend had stopped crying and instead logged into genshin, doing his comissions. someone then donated to her stream as she read it out loud.

𝘁𝘂𝗻𝗮 𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗮 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗿𝗺 5 𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴𝗴𝗶𝘁
𝖽𝗈 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗉𝗅𝖺𝗒 𝗀𝖾𝗇𝗌𝗁𝗂𝗇 𝗂𝗆𝗉𝖺𝖼𝗍 𝗎/𝗇? 𝖨𝖿 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖽𝗈 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗇 𝗐𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗋𝖺𝖼𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖽𝗈 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖿𝗂𝗇𝖽 𝖺𝗍𝗍𝗋𝖺𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗏𝖾? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

[name] stared at her screen for a solid 10 seconds before exiting 'hinokami chronicles' and opening genshin impact showing her stream all of it.

"can you help me kill this hilichurl, [name]? i'm trying to level up my level 40 amber."

"can't you just buy it from the shop?" the female asked to which he replied with:

"i bought all of it.. and used it just for collei."

sighing, she told him to wait before her game loads. just as it loaded, the viewers could see her immediately switching her party members so that it was only the traveler. aether was the one she picked.

searching the camera icon, she clicked it and zoomed in on the character slowly as rhyss' screams were heard from the other side of the call.

𝗀𝖺𝗁 𝖽𝖺𝗆𝗇

𝖿𝖾𝗆𝖺𝗅𝖾 𝗍𝗋𝖺𝗏𝖾𝗅𝖾𝗋 𝗐𝗁𝖾𝗇??

𝗐𝗂𝗇𝖽 𝖻𝗅𝖺𝖽𝖾!

𝖺𝖾𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝗆𝖺𝗂𝗇.

[name] laughed at her chat's reply before quickly switching her team back in.

𝘁𝘂𝗻𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗮 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗿𝗺 10
𝖺𝗐 𝗌𝗁𝗂, 𝗂 𝗍𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾𝖽 𝗓𝗁𝗈𝗇𝗀𝗅𝗂 𝗈𝗋 𝖺𝗅𝖻𝖾𝖽𝗈 :𝖼𝗋𝗒𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖾𝗆𝗈𝗃𝗂: