044

"You think it'll be fine?" You asked the dark haired boy at your side as he continued to warm the poor [Favourite Pet]. Baji shrugged his shoulders nonchalantly, "I don't know, probably..."

When he caught sight of your horrified glance, the ravenette immediately changed his statement, "I-I mean, yeah!! It'll be fine!! Just make sure it stay warm and has enough water..."

Earlier, you had called Baji to help you with the poor animal and you both decided to take it to the nearest person's house, which was yours. You had made a small space for the little animal, careful not to make too many noise as to not disturb it.

Baji was informative when it came to animals but it still didn't change the fact that he was a blunt idiot. And so, he would often say insensitive stuff without thinking and later on immediately change his statement as he would see your reactions.

"I should leave... my mom's gonna murder me when she finds out I left the house when I was still grounded..." As much as he wanted to stay and spend time with you, Baji Keisuke liked living. He only left his house because you called him for help, and Baji never denied to help you.

He might tell Manjirō to fuck off when he needs a spare tire but there's an unspoken rule in their gang to always assist you after everything you've done for them. It's the least they could do!!

You smiled softly as he crawled down your window. Your mother was gonna be home any minute, and the last thing you wanted was for her to see Baji and start targeting him. You waved the ravenette good bye and carefully closed the window, turning over to check on the poor animal resting in your room.

It looked young and seeing the condition it was in, it was abandoned, without a doubt. But the owners could have at least opened the box!!

Heartless assholes...

You walked back to your desk in order to finish your homework, opting to check on it once it was finally awake. You carefully sat down with your Math book in hand and began working away, mind filled with worries that were way bigger than just finding the value of x.

The minute the [Favourite Pet] woke up, it was scared of you. But you were patient and decided to feed it first, knowing that it was not only hungry but also traumatised. Immediately after you placed the plate of food in front of it, it began chomping down, not even taking a break.

In just a minute, it finished the entire plate, making you smile at how cute it was. You carefully raised your hand and brought it closer, seeing it hesitate with your touch but you kept your hand still, waiting for it to trust you before you made any moves.

Sensing that you meant no harm, it nuzzled a small part of its face against your hand, almost making you squeal in excitement. You placed a bowl of water for it to drink and cleaned its bed, running a finger over it's head one more time before turning your attention to your book and letting it drink it's water in peace.

Just like Manjirō, the [Favourite Pet] immediately fell asleep after eating it's food and you just couldn't help but gush over it and send a picture of it to your group chat.

Tokyo Manji Gang

You

[insert image]

Look at how cute it is <33

(≧∀≦)

Manjirō

WHEN DID YOU GET

YOURSELF A PET?!