045

Mitsuya adjusted his blazer, a small smile on his lips as he turned to see his sister struggling to button up her blouse. She wanted to do it herself, being excited to tell you that she had dressed up herself today without the help of her big brother.

It had been a few weeks since she last saw you, and in Luna's head that was equivalent to years!! So obviously she wanted to accompany her brother to drop off something he has sewn for you.

"Are you ready?" The older Mitsuya asked as he grabbed his sister's hand as soon as she nodded. He smiled down at her one more time before walking out the door and locking it. His mom had already taken Mana with her and this had relieved him greatly. At least now he didn't have to worry about Mana crying midway.

Your house wasn't too far from their house, and so he decided to walk there. Mitsuya had only visited your house once when you helped him study and from what he knows, your mother is very strict. He had never met her but he could only guess she was just as nice as you were. You were definitely the most well-behaved person in their friend group.

"Will [Male Name]-niichan wear the clothes you made for him?!" Luna asked with a skip in her step, excited to see you. Mitsuya smiled and nodded, "Yeah, let's hope he likes it..." He trailed off and turned his focus back to the road, noticing they had already entered your neighbourhood.

However, Mitsuya suddenly caught sight of Baji walking in the distance. The latter was casually strolling down the street, hands in his pocket. He had a happy grin on his face, not having noticed Mitsuya just yet, "Oi Baji!!"

The purple haired boy called out, making the said boy turn his head in their direction, "Oh!! Mitsuya!! What'cha doin' here?!" The two siblings jogged upto the ravenette as he stood still to wait for them to catch up.

"You're visiting [Male Name]?" Mitsuya asked with a smile and Baji grinned back, "Yup!! Lemme guess... You too?!" The older boy smiled and nodded, motioning to Luna, "Luna wanted to visit him too, so I decided to drop by myself..."

Mitsuya didn't mention their uniform, knowing well that Baji would nag him endlessly to finish his uniform too.

And the last thing Mitsuya needed next was an idiot pressuring him...

"Follow me!! I came to his house just yesterday!!" The ravenette bragged while Mitsuya could only roll his eyes, "You mean for the [Favourite Pet]?" Luna perked up at the mention of an animal, "Does [Male Name]-niichan have a pet now?!"

Baji grinned down at her in agreement, "Yup!! And I'm the one who helped him with it!!" The young girl gushed at Baji, praising how cool he was while the said boy just relished in his fame, "[Male Name]-niichan told me [Favourite Pet] is the animal he wants as a pet!!" Luna declared and Mitsuya smiled happily.

"Well, let's see if he'll allow us to pet it!!" Mitsuya suggested and both his accomplices cheered in agreement as they finally stopped in front of your house.

You had woken with a jolt. Another day, another nightmare. Your mother hadn't come home last night, which probably meant that she'd be coming later in the afternoon hungover and pissed.

You had yet to check the texts from last night from your friends, but noticing the [Favourite Pet]'s and your hungry state, you decided to make some breakfast first.

You fixed yourself a plate of [Favourite Breakfast] and had gotten the [Favourite Pet] some of it's favourite bits from last night's dinner. Placing both plates on your table, you closed your door and placed the plate in front of the animal in order to let it eat before you began on your food.

You watched it carefully trot out of it's box and to the plate of food, chomping down on it like last time. A smile broke on your lips as you kept your gaze at the cute animal while taking occasional bites from your own breakfast.