050

You walked to your school, head hung low as you replayed yesterday's events in your heads. You had yet to receive a message from any one of your friends, further increasing your anxiety. Just when you thought your day couldn't be worse, you saw an angry Emma walking towards you.

Having an idea of what she was gonna talk about, you dipped your head in shame and let her walk over with Yuki in tow, "[Male Name]-kun!!" She was angry and her voice and face was enough to give it away.

You didn't bother raising your head, however her next words surprised you, "I'm so sorry, [Male Name]-kun!!" The sandy blonde haired girl bowed, making you furrow your eyebrows.

"Emma-chan?" You called out in confusion as she still kept her head low, "I heard that Mikey fought with you yesterday... If I had known, I never would have given you his message!!" She confessed as you placed a hand on her shoulder, "Don't worry, Emma-chan... it's not that big of a deal..."

She raised her head and gave you a soft frown, "After Mikey came home, Draken came over and there was a huge fight between them..." Her words made your eyes widen in surprise.

"Ken and Manjirō... had a fight?!" Yuki jumped in with a smile, "Hey!! Don't beat yourself, it wasn't your fault [Male Name]!!" The albino called out as she swung an arm around and pulled you into a side hug, "It's been so long since we hung out, let's all go out to get snacks after school!!" Yuki gushed as you smiled, still feeling disturbed over the fact that Manjirō and Ken had a fight.

"Um, Yuki... can I talk to you for a second?" You were ready to reveal your true self. After all, if there was anyone who deserved to know the truth, it was Yuki. You had a feeling that if you didn't tell Yuki now, it might end up like what had happened with Manjirō.

The said girl nodded as Emma took this as her cue to leave. Your albino friends gave you a cheery grin before turning to you, "Are you okay? You seem down..." She noted as you took a deep breath, readying yourself for what you were about to do.

"Yuki... I need to tell you something..." She hummed at you to continue as you took a deep breath, "I'm a girl..." The minute those words left your mouth, Yuki froze.

She stared at you with wide eyes as you waited for her to slap you or yell at you, but it never came, "Are you... joking? A-Are you really joking?!" She whispered in shock, making you shake your head.

She stared at you for another minute, before placing a hand on her face and letting out a laugh, "Oh my God!! I-I can't believe this!!" She chuckled as you stepped back in fear.

She turned to you with a happy smile, making you falter in confusion. Why was she not yelling at you like Manjirō? Why was she not angry?!

"I always felt like you were hiding something!! Jeez, how you managed to hide something like this truly amazes me!!" Her words continued to shock you as you stood there, "W-Wait!! You're not... angry? You're not gonna end our friendship?!"

The pink eyed female looked at you in surprise, "Huh? Why would I be angry? More importantly, why would I end our friendship over something like this?" You felt tears run down your face as you pulled her into a tight hug, "I know that this probably has something to do with your mother, right?" She questioned in a soft tone, making you nod in the crook of her neck.

"I won't blame you for something that you had no control over... I know how hard it is for you, and no matter what, I won't leave you!! Even if the entire world has their backs against you!!" She declared as you she pulled you into a tighter hug, "I don't... deserve someone like you..."

She huffed as she heard you say that, "Say that again and I will punch you!! I may not be as strong as you but it will hurt!!" You pulled away from her to let out a small chuckle as tears continued to stream down your face.