054

A few days had passed since your little episode, and right now you were sprawled on your bed as you stared at the ceiling in contemplation, "Takemichi... just who is he?" You whispered to no one in particular.

Rolling over to the side, you got up and ruffled your hair in annoyance, "That boy with yellow hair... was that him? The Takemichi I saw before did look just like him..." You tried to gather your own thoughts, thankfully you no longer had to deal with someone else's thoughts in your head.

You blinked slowly before letting out a yawn and walking down the stairs to get some water. Your mother was working on her laptop as she saw you and turned to you, "Don't you have your monthly shots due since a few days? Just where have you been going?!" She sneered, making you scoff at her 'worrying' about you.

"Don't worry, I'm not a whore like you..." You whispered underneath your breath as you took a sip out of your water. Thankfully, she didn't hear it so she raised an eyebrow. You rolled your eyes at how much of an annoying bitch she was being before letting out a sigh.

"I'll get them tomorrow, so stop bitching." She shot you another warning glare, letting you know that if you said another word, she would beat you black and blue.

'As if she doesn't do that already...' You thought to yourself before deciding that you had enough interactions with your mother for a day, and checked if you had your phone. The minute you felt the small object in your pockets, you picked up the house keys, slipped on your shoes, and left without a word.

You hadn't visited Wakasa or Benkei in quite a while so checking the time, you decided that a little visit won't hurt. But before that, you decided to pick up some pastries from the nearby bakery for Waka-niisan.

The smell of freshly baked goods wafted in your nose as a smile unconsciously formed on your lips, "Eh, [Male Name]-kun?" A familiar voice called out as you turned your head to the tables to see the tall figure of Hakkai smiling at you.

You shot him a smile back before walking to the counter to place your order, "Hello, welcome to Très Chic Café!! What can I get for you?" The lady cashier smiled at you as you gave her a kind smile, making her blush slightly, "Can I get a mocha cream cake, a lemon cheesecake and a [Favourite Dessert]?"

She nodded immediately as she wrote down your order and turned to you again, "To-go or dine in?"

"Could you pack the mocha cream cake and lemon cheesecake? They're for someone else, but I'd like to dine in for the [Favourite Dessert]..." You shyly admitted, but your pretty features made it easy for her to comply, "O-Of course!! You can take a seat and when you're about to leave, you can pick them up, sir!!"

You gave her another smile, before nodding and leaving to go see Hakkai. He waved you over with a grin and you were quick to see Nahoya and Souya sitting right across from him, "Eh, Nahoya-kun and Souya-kun are here too?"

Just like their nicknames, the two twins shot you a grin and a frown respectively. Souya waved at you and Nahoya tugged at your arm, "Sit with us, [Male Name]!!" The older Kawata suggested and you smiled, agreeing.

"Did you guys find each other here?" You questioned as Hakkai nodded with a grin, "Yup, Angry-kun decided to call me over when he saw me get some pastries..." You nodded, understanding before turning to see Nahoya grinning at you.

"What did you do this time, Nahoya-kun?" You asked in suspicion which made the older twin whine with a smile on his face, "Why do you always assume that I've done something?!"

"Because you're usually not this quiet..." Souya decided to pipe in, "Its cause Nii-san and Hakkai-kun were bickering before you came..."

"Nahoya-kun and Hakkai-kun? That's a first..."

"Souya!! Just eat your cake, yeah?" The pink coloured boy shoved the fork in the said boy's mouth, almost making him choke. Hakkai obviously, mocked the peach haired boy for how he almost choked his little brother, making the afro boy sneer curses at him.

"You guys..." You called out as Hakkai and Nahoya began bickering again, "Hey..." You tried again but they were starting to get louder. Souya just ate his cake in peace while his brother kept on spitting murder threats to the second division vice-captain.

"Um, excuse me sir..." A waitress with your order called out, fearful of her life as she heard a gist of Nahoya's methods of murder.

The two boys turned to her with a scary look, well only Nahoya since he was grinning like a maniac while Hakkai just froze in his place. You immediately bonked both their heads and bowed your head to the waitress, "I'm sorry about them..."

She smiled shakily at you before placing your order and running away after bowing slightly. You shot those two an annoyed look as they both looked down in shame, "Don't act like animals when you're in public, both of you..."

No one in Toman ever wants to disappoint you.

Seeing them wallow in shame, you let out a sigh before taking a bite out of your dessert. The delicious taste was enough to change your mood as you let out a smile, "Nahoya-kun..." You called out to him first and he turned to you with a nervous grin, "Don't bully the younger ones too much..." He looked surprised for a minute before grinning and nodding.

"And Hakkai-kun..." The said boy quickly turned to you, "Don't pick too many fights... Nahoya-kun is still your superior so you should respect him..." His cheeks flushed and he lowered his head, nodding shyly.

Souya shot you a grateful look as you continued to eat your dessert in peace. The two began chatting casually, still a bit awkward since they were at each other's throats a few minutes ago, while you and Souya caught up with each other.

Noticing the time, you decided to finally get up, "I think I should be taking my leave now..." The three looked at you sadly, not wanting you to leave just yet. But you still needed to visit Wakasa and Benkei, so you excused yourself.

Walking up to the counter, you paid for your orders and picked up the packaged sweets. Waving to them one last time, you finally exited the shop. Meanwhile, Souya and Hakkai looked at your retreating figure in awe, "Isn't [Male Name]-kun just the coolest? No wonder he's our Coordinate!!"

Hakkai gushed as Souya nodded, agreeing in the background, "And the fact that he balances his studies and gang activities so well just makes him cooler!!" Souya added as Nahoya just grinned at your two fanboys.

On your way to Wakasa's house, you got a call from Manjirō, making you pick up with a smile.

"[Name]!! Where are you?! I'm bored!!" You playfully rolled your eyes at his childishness before letting out a sigh, "I'm going to Wakasa-niisan's house... Did something happen?"

He kept on blabbering nonsense about how you were avoiding him or neglecting him, making Ken rip the phone away from Manjirō and talk to you, "Hey, [Name]!! Sorry this idiot's annoying you..."

"It's fine, Ken... Mind telling me what happened?" He let out a sigh from the other side before starting, "That Kiyomasa guy from Pah's division had a fighting ring going on under Toman's name... Apparently, Mikey found himself a new bitch..."

You hummed in realisation, "What's his name?" You asked, knowing it was a guy because you guys would never pull such a disrespectful move against a girl.

"Hanagaki Takemichi... or as Mikey calls him, Takemicchi."