059

Hearing about your suicide couldn't shock Takemichi any more than he already was. He tried to fix things by talking to his old friend, Akkun, but that only resulted in the latter killing himself as well. He made sure that he would save both you and Draken, even if it's the last thing he'll do. However, one thing that kept on playing in Takemichi's head was what Akkun had said about you.

"After Draken's death, [Last Name]-san tried to help Manjirō and we really thought that things were getting better.... Mikey was really dependent on her... But all of a sudden an year later, [Last Name]-san changed..." Atsushi stared at his shoes in misery, not knowing how to utter the next words to Takemichi.

"She was miserable... maybe Draken's death finally registered in her brain, because after that... she gave up on everything; on Mikey, on her studies, on her gang... everything..." The plum haired man looked up to see his friend looking at him in pure horror.

"Later on her birthday, Mikey came to her house after she had locked herself in her room for a week..." The poor man closed his eyes as he recalled what had become of Toman after you left.

"He found her body, hanging from her ceiling alongside a note that she had left behind... Takemichi... [Last Name]-san's death is what caused Toman to turn out this way..." Atsushi stared right into Takemichi's eyes as he spoke.

"You don't understand... to Mikey, she was the only thing that kept him sane... and after she died, Mikey became a monster..." He silently whispered as fear pooled in his eyes.

"Mikey... was extremely obsessed with [Name]-san"

2005

You sat on your beloved bike, tilting your head to the side as you saw other members pouring in the area. But your eyes were fixed on Ken, the memories of yesterday were still fresh.

His bloodied figure, ragged breathing and the same sickening beeps of a heart monitor going eerily silent still echoed in your head. You blinked when you saw black spots forming in front of your vision after staring for too long. Keisuke and Takashi were talking to their division vice-captains, Chifuyu and Hakkai.

There was Haruki who was chatting with Ryohei, and Nahoya was being held off by Souya from beating another member of his own division. You closed your eyes and leaned back further in the soft padded seat of your bike, waiting for Takemichi to come over already. You had yet to meet up with him after the other day and you were met with the disappointing reality of the fact that you forgot to take his number.

Thankfully, Ken had managed to get Takemichi's number and had called him over. So now, you were left with no other choice but to wait for your time travelling buddy.

All of a sudden, you felt a soft tap on your shoulders, making you open your eyes and blink to get a clear vision. There stood Sanzu right in front of you with a soft, closed eyed smile, "Good evening, [Male Name]-kun!" His voice was soft and melodic, making it quite pleasing to the ears.

"Ah, Haruchiyo-kun!! Good evening!!" You jumped off your bike and smiled gently at the kind boy, glad that he was faring well, "How've you been?" His eyes opened at your words and a twinkle shined in them.

"I'm well... What about you, [Male Name]-kun?" Almost on instinct, a grin formed on your lips as your eyes turned into a crescent shape, "I'm fine, as always!!" You raised your hand and placed it on his long, white hair before ruffling his pretty locks.

His eyes widened in surprise before warmth filled his chest. Being acknowledged by you and even receiving a headpat? This was the best day of his life!!