063

"Sora... I need your help..."

The minute you uttered those words, the line was quiet. There was a small pause before you heard shuffling from the other side as she spoke up, "Ask away..." Her words caused you ease as you let out a sigh, "I would prefer if we talked about this in private... Are you free tomorrow?" You asked as the line went quiet again.

"Yeah, yeah I'm free..." A smile made way on your lips as you suddenly felt a small ping against your ear, "Hey, give me a minute...." You said into the phone as you pulled it away and checked your messages.

[2 messages from Manjirō]

Manjirō

[Name], Ken-chin said that

he'll pick you up tomorrow

for the discussion

Manjirō

I'll bring some Dorayaki

so let's share it later <33

You felt your breathing hitch as you remembered that tomorrow was the discussion of plans for the battle with Moebius. You had been so busy focusing on Ken's stabbing and now with your mother that you completely forgot to figure something out for the fight.

Every division's positions and their forms as well as which division will take down which group from the opponent along with coordinating them was your forte. Also, finding information about any of the higher ranks of the opposing gang was also a crucial part of your job. Yet you had done none of that at the moment.

You immediately shook out of your thoughts and went back to the call, "Sorry about that!!" You said to the girl as she let out a small chuckle, "It's fine, is everything alright?" She questioned as your lips pressed into a straight line.

"Actually... could we meet up the day after tomorrow? I have some important things tomorrow, and I was hoping if it was possible..." You trailed off as you tried to get your point across. It was either the success of Toman or taking your mother down.

"I'm... sorry, [Male Name]-kun... I-I really have the entire week full of student council duties, tomorrow is the only day I'm free..." She frantically apologised as you let out another sigh. Why did you always have to make the hard choice?

"That's fine... let's just meet tomorrow, yeah?" You asked one more time as she let out a sigh of relief, "Oh, okay!! But I'm sorry, really!!" She whispered again as you smiled at how adorably apologetic she was, "I told you it's fine!! You have nothing to apologise for!! If anything, I should be thanking you!!" You reassured her as you began to hear footsteps from her side, "You done talking to that dumbass, kid?" Sho's voice came into hearing as you held back the urge to roll your eyes in annoyance.

"O-Oh, yes..." She quietly handed him the phone, as the boy held the receiver to his ear, "Sup, moron?" He greeted as you scoffed at how he thought you were a random hooligan off the side of the streets.

"Hello to you too, Sho-san..." You muttered back as the said boy cackled, "Man, you can try to act like a gangster but you're still a goody-two shoes at heart!!" He chortled as your lips quipped into a smirk, "It's better than being a lameass like you..." Before he could scream bloody murder at you, you hung up.

Ah, Yuki's definitely gonna laugh at her brother's annoyance.

You held back a frown as you remembered Manjirō's texts, making you open the familiar chatroom and text to him.

Sano Manjirō

You