066

You let out a small chuckle as you saw the horrified gazes of Takemichi and his friends, "Hello!!"You greeted, peaking from behind Ken's figure. The others looked at you in even more shock and you couldn't help but let a smile take over your lips at their adorable reactions, "Why is it so hot in here? Maybe cause it's a room filled with dudes... "

The big guy stated as he shook his head and held up the watermelon, "Anyways, what are you guys gawking at? I brought a watermelon, so let's eat it!!" He suggested as the others scarmbled to give you two some space to sit down.

"A-Are you the real [Male Name]... The real Coordinate of the Tokyo Manji Gang?" A boy with glasses and brown hair pulled into a half updo, asked with twinkles in eyes, "Um, yes?" He let out an inhumane squeal at your answer as another boy in the back with slicked black hair, fanboyed with him.

"Are they okay?" You questioned a calm looking boy with long strawberry blonde hair who just sheepishly smiled at you, "Um... yeah, they're always like this...." He confirmed as you slowly nodded your head, hesitantly moving your gaze from the calmer boy to the boys who were busy having an epileptic seizure.

"I'm Yamamoto Takuya, by the way..." He introduced as you let a smile take over your lips, "Oh!! It's very nice to meet you, Yamamoto-san!! I'm [Last Name][Male Name]!!" You introduced back as Takuya nodded with a shy smile, "Yeah, I know... Yamigishi always blabbers on about how cool you are..."

"Eh? Yamagishi, who's that?" You tilted your head in confusion as another boy with a plum coloured pompadour, "It's the guy with glasses, also known as Delinquent Encyclopaedia since he knows practically everything about the delinquent world..." The plum haired boy spoke as you looked at him in surprise, "Oh, I'm Sendo Atsushi, but you can call me Akkun if you want!!" He introduced himself as you nodded with a small grin.

"Oh, its very nice to meet you, Akkun-san!!" He nodded and smiled, "Oi, [Male Name]!! I'm done cutting the watermelon, so have some!!" Ken piped in with sliced watermelon placed in plates, handing you one.

"Thanks, Ken!!"

A smile quipped at his lips as he nodded and ruffled your hair, ignoring how the other boys were gawking at you two.

After giving some to you, he turned to the boys, making them flinch out of fear, "Here, you guys have some too..." He offered each of them a slice as they gratefully accepted the watermelon.

As you all sat down, eating the watermelon with Takemichi and his friends as Takemichi bragged to you about the puzzle he had spent the entire three days on.

"This is really detailed..." You whispered to no one as you trailed your hands carefully on the bike puzzle.

"Draken-kun, how's Mikey-kun?" Upon hearing those words leave Takemichi's mouth, you snapped your head in his direction with a look of horror plastered on your face, "That asshole!!" Draken screamed as he slammed his fist on the intricate puzzle, shattering it to pieces while sitting beside you.

"Ahhh!!" Takemichi screamed as he held his head in his hands, making Ken look at his fist in confusion, "Oh, sorry about that..."

"My 72-hours just went down the drain!!" His words made the older boy growl in annoyance, "And I freakin' apoloised..." His switch of behaviour made Takemichi nod with tears still stuck on his cheeks, "Yes, it's just that I spent the last three days losing sleep for it..."

"Don't worry Takemichi-kun!! I'll help you fix it later!!" You reassured as the boy tearfully nodded. Ken, who was watching him in annoyance at how close you were with him, got up with a growl, "Anyways, I'm cutting all ties with Mikey... Toman's done for..." His words caused you to freeze up as he tugged your wrist and pulled you towards the exit, "See ya later!!" The braided boy called out as you struggled to keep pace with how fast he walked.