Happy Birthday Chifuyu

You don't remember ever wronging any of the three girls. But no matter how nice you tried to be, they always hated you. And their hatred wasn't even justified like Manjirō's when you were kids.

Right now, you could only stare at the squashed cake in the packing that made tears pool in your eyes out of frustration. As if them ruining your hair with chewing gum wasn't enough, but they just had to cross the line by destroying your boyfriend's special birthday cake.

Out of pure muscle memory, you raised a fist and rammed it straight into one of the girl's face. A sickening crack reverberated through the alleyway. Out of fear, the girls let out an annoying shriek, catching the attention of any passerbys.

You clicked your tongue when you realised that you wouldn't be able to beat their annoying asses like you had originally wished to, but you also had a loving boyfriend waiting for you at home. You couldn't let Chifuyu wait for you...

And so, with immense swiftness, you escaped the cramped alleyway and made your way to your shared apartment. While standing in the elevator, you finally took a glance at your appearance and almost let out a strangled cry.

God, you felt so fucking ugly...

You wanted to make everything special for your beloved boyfriend today, going out of your way to get a special limited edition cake for the blue eyed boy. You saw him eyeing the cake from outside the shop a few days ago.

But now it was all ruined, and so was your appearance that you wasted effort into to make yourself presentable for today. The three bitches ended up sticking chewing gum in your hair, tangling your locks with the pink, disgusting gum.

With a heavy heart, you dragged your body to the apartment and clicked the door open silently. Taking off your shoes, you saw Chifuyu sitting on the couch while reading his manga, unaware of the fact that you had entered the house. The minute you saw his pretty face, you choked out a sob, alerting the boy as his eyes widened at your figure.

"[Name]!! What happened?!" He was about to get up, but you ran over and glommed onto his body, "C-Chifuyu!!" You cried, fat tears now rolling down your cheeks as your face flushed from the heat.

His heart ached to see you like this as he ran his fingers through your hair, only to stop at the mass of hair stuck to some gum, "What's this?!" He inquired as you hid your face in his chest and cried out, "Those fucking bitches!! I'll kill them when I see them!! They ruined my hair and your cake too!!"

"Cake? No, more importantly... what happened?" He asked in a more softer tone this time as he planted little kisses on your face, drying the tears that clung to your cheeks.

And so, you told him everything. From how three girls from your class hated you since you started university, to how they tried to bully you every time. Obviously, you weren't going to take their shit so they tried to sabotage you in a more indirect was so you couldn't beat their asses without getting in trouble yourself.

But this time, they crossed the line and not only ruined the cake for your boyfriend that you spent so much time and money on, but also your precious hair, beautifully styled in a [Favourite Hairstyle], which now resembled a bird's nest.

After hearing everything, Chifuyu's face was eerily stoic. He stared at your hair for a few minutes before letting a smile take over his handsome features and tracing his thumb over your lips.

He planted a soft kiss on your lips before smiling gently, "You still look absolutely gorgeous, my dear..." He affirmed as he kissed you again, twirling a strand of your hair around his fingers, "Come on, I'll take out that gum for you!!"