Chapter-51

Happy reading 💙

Aaron's POV

First Meet

Why the hell am I here?

Okay Aaron, you got this.

You gonna be rude to her and she says no to wedding.

If that Austin plays with me,I'm going to fry him right in front of the dad.

"Dad,Are you really doing this? You are threatening me with company", I hissed at him.

"One day you will thank me", he told smiling.

"Whatever dad. You are being overbearing. Once I became the chairman, you will be out of the board", I declared at him while his face hardened.

"I dare you son", he smirked.

"I will dad", I sipped on my drink waiting for the woman I supposed to marry.

Please. She must be right at her brains. I don't want any lunatic.

In today's world everyone is crazy. I don't want any crazy woman in my world.

A beautiful woman walked inside the restaurant as my breathe seized.

She is a goddess.

I cursed at my mind for wavering.

Shaking my head I waited impatiently for the woman.

I was looking at the phone when a soft voice came.

There stood a woman with emerald green eyes with sharp nose having a kissable full lips.

Now I'm really doomed.

She was silent. Thankfully she is a silent type.

But I don't want to marry.

Aaron Kingston get a grip.

You have seen many woman in the world.

When our parents asked us to have a talk I badly wanted to go home.

But my father started his daggers on me.

When I offered her hand, I feel electrified. Cursing under my breathe she took her hand away from me.

I rolled my l eyes at her as she walked behind following me.

"Ms.Isabella Collins",I called her as she looked dazed.

"Yes?", she answered with a question as I found myself loving her voice.

I got madder as I couldn't control myself around a woman I met few minutes ago.

"Have you made your decision?", I asked impatiently as I want to get out this place very soon.

"No?", she looked confused making me madder.

"I don't want to marry you. Now go there and say No",  I acted rude like Austin said

She would cry and go to her mom declining the marriage right? Woman expects prince charming right? I'm far from prince charming!

"Rude ass", she called me name making me ten shades anger.

I must heard it wrong.

"Come again?",I asked glaring at her.

"Dude I called you a Rude ass", she told boldly glaring at me with same intensity.

"Don't dude me. My time is too precious to waste on you. And don't call me names. I'm warning you", she honestly challenged me as I got angrier.