Stormy Night (B.D)

There was a storm outside. Heavy rain, windy and thunder. I love that weather but, my girlfriend doesn't. Bela is scared of thunder. I think it's cute how she hugs me so tight and begs me to hold her. Of course I comfort her and tell her that it's going to be okay.

I was reading a book in my room. It was quiet and peaceful. Until I heard a loud sound from outside. A thunder.
I ran to the window and watched the lightning and rain. I looked outside for a while and then I sat on my bed.
Soon I heard footsteps coming to my room. The door opened and Bela was there. She closed the door and ran to me. She hugged me tight.

"Bae, there's thunder outside.." She said.
"I know. Are you okay?" I asked and caressed her back.
"No.. I'm scared" She said.
"It's alright, I'm here" I said.

Bela smiled at me and kissed my lips softly.
Then another loud sound came.
Bela got scared and started crying a little bit.

"You're safe baby" I said and kissed her cheek.
"I feel like I'm not" She said.

We laid on my bed and she rested her head near my neck. I whispered to her ear and caressed her back. Soon she fell asleep.
I continued reading my book.

1 hour later, Bela woke up. She was breathing heavily and tears were all over her face. I put my book away and pulled Bela to a hug.

"I can hear them everywhere!" She cried.
"Bela! Look at me" I said and put my both hands on her cheeks.

I made her look at me. She had teary eyes and it broke me. She was so scared.

"It's alright. It was just a bad dream. The storm went away" I said.
"Are you sure?" She asked.
"Yes" I said.
"O-okay" She said and calmed down.

I pulled her to a hug again. I kissed her forehead. She finally was breathing normally.

"Thank you Y/n. For comforting me and being the best girlfriend" Bela said and looked at me smiling.
"That's my job as a girlfriend for my pretty princess" I said.
"I'm a princess?" She asked pouting.
"You're a princess" I said.

Bela kissed me and I kissed her back.
So glad I made her feel safe.

Thank you for the request!
This is really short, sorry about that :)
Hope you guys liked this.
Have a good day/night <3