02 || Isle of the lost

(Maya's P

(Maya's P.O.V)

Once upon a time, long, long ago...well, more like 20 years ago, Belle married her Beast in front of 6,000 of their closest personal friends. Big cake. Yeah, so instead of a honeymoon like most married couples would have, Beast united all of the kingdoms and got himself elected king of the United States of Auradon. He rounded up all the villains and sidekicks...basically all the really interesting people and he booted them off to the isle of the lost with a magical barrier to keep them there. This is my hood. No magic. No wi-fi. No way out. Or so I thought.

"They say I'm trouble
They say I'm bad
They say I'm evil
And that makes me glad." I sang as I spray painted our Long live evil symbol, which was purple.

"A dirty no-good
Down to the bone
Your worst nightmare
Can't take me home." Jay sings along as he jumps from a roof and climbed down a ladder after passing by another long-live evil symbol, was purple instead of red.

"So, I've got some mischief
In my blood
Can you blame me?
I never got no love." Evie sings along as she walks across a table and flirted a little bit with a guy.

"They think I'm callous
A low-life hood
I feel so useless
Misunderstood." Carlos sings as he comes out of a window before stealing a guy's bandana and taking a little girl's apple. He bites into the apple and tosses it back to her.

"Mirror, mirror on the wall
Who's the baddest of them all?
Welcome to my wicked world, wicked world." Mal, Evie, and I sang as we walk down an alleyway together.

"I'm rotten to the core, core
Rotten to the core
I'm rotten to the core, core
Who could ask for more?
I'm nothing like the kid next—like the kid next door
I'm rotten to the (core), I'm rotten to the (core)
I'm rotten to the core." We all sing as we disturb some people that were doing their laundry.

"Call me a schemer
Call me a freak
How can you say that?
I'm just... unique!" Mal sang and spray painted an 'M' on a shower curtain before she opens it to reveal a guy in a tub.

"What, me? A traitor?
Ain't got your back?
Are we not friends?
What's up with that?" Jay sings again as he picks up a teapot pretending to help the two people on the table to serve their drinks but ended up stealing the pot from them.

"So, I'm a misfit
So, I'm a flirt
I broke your heart?
I made you hurt?" Evie sang as she goes through some scarves

"The past is past
Forgive, forget
The truth is...
You ain't seen nothing yet!" Carlos sings as he goes through some people while kicking and spilling their baskets before getting away, leaving them angry.

"Mirror, mirror on the wall
Who's the baddest of them all?
Welcome to my wicked world, wicked world." Mal, Evie, and I sang as we look over the ledge.

"I'm rotten to the core, core
Rotten to the core
I'm rotten to the core, core
Who could ask for more
I'm nothing like the kid next, like the kid next door
I'm rotten to the, I'm rotten to the
I'm rotten to the core" We all sing while doing a break dance. I then steal a lollipop from a baby that was in a wagon being pulled by his mom which caused all of us to laugh evilly. Mal then snatched the lollipop and lifted it high up in victory. Suddenly all the kids scatter away.

"Ohh great," I said as I rolled my eyes since I knew it was my mom that scared the other children away.

"Hi Mom," We say at the same time as we turn around.

"Aww, aren't you two cute, stealing candy? So disappointing." Maleficent says.

"It was from a baby," Mal says.

"That's my nasty little girls." Our mom says as she takes the lollipop and sticks it under her armpit before handing it to one of the henchmen. "Give it back to the dreadful creature."

"Mom!" Both Mal and I whined.

"It's the deeds that make the difference between mean and truly evil." She says as she waves to the baby's mother. "When I was your age, I was cursing entire kingdoms," Mom says.

"Walk with me. See I'm just trying to teach you the thing that really counts...how to be me." She says as both Mal and I walked beside her.

"We know that, and we'll do better," Mal says.

"Oh, before I forget. There's news! I'll bury the lead." Our mom says to her henchmen. "You five have been chosen to go to a different school, in Auradon." Evie, Carlos, and Jay try to make a run for it but they were too late as my mother's henchmen stand behind them and hold them down.

"What? I'm not going to some boarding school. Mal begins.

"Yea neither am I, they are filled to the brim with prissy pink princesses and snobbish people," I added.

"And perfect princes," Evie says dreamily before making a disgusted face.

"Yeah, and I don't do uniforms. Unless it's leather, you feel me?" Jay says and raises his hand to give a high five to Carlos, but he ignored Jay.

"I read somewhere that they allow dogs in Auradon. Mom said they're rabid pack animals who eat boys who don't behave." Carlos says and was soon scared by Jay who sneaks behind him and makes a dog sound. 

"Yeah Mom, we're not going." Mal and I say at the same time.

"Oh, you're thinking small, pumpkins. It's all about world domination," Our mom explains to us. "Knuckleheads!" She says and her henchman follows her as she walks away, leaving the five of us behind.

"Girls!" Our mom says and we rolled our eyes before following her.