[✓] Christmas Special

Happy holidays!

-

Jean

You lean back on the couch as you forced yourself not to fall asleep, it was a special day after all and you won't allow it to end without seeing Jean. You let out a small sigh as your golden retriever playfully rolls on the ground making you smile.

You hear keys hastily opening the door while your dog immediately runs towards the door.

Jean kneels down and hugs the huge bundle of fluff with a soft smile.

"Sorry I'm late sweetie, I got treats for you."

"What about me?"

You ask teasingly and Jean is obviously surprised but she recovers quickly. She softly pushes the dog away while it follows closely behind her.

"Of course I didn't forget. Here."

She hands a small box and you giddily open it, you gasp and see a small golden necklace.

Jean smiles fondly and places her hand on your waist while she presses a kiss on your forehead.

"Merry Christmas my love."

-

Ei

Ei is fond of holidays, these are days where she can eat a lot of sweets after all, and days she can happily spend with you. She hums softly while she watches you bake, a cake? she excitedly thinks.

"Ei, honey, can you get me the chocolate chips in the refrigerator?"

She sweats nervously. She ate it...

You look at her and immediately pout.

"Ei... Did you eat it?"

"In my defense, I didn't know you needed it..."

You sigh.

"Alright then, no chocolate icing on the cake I guess."

Ei frowns before walking over to you and embracing you.

"That's alright, I can just have you for my dessert."

You blush and hit her head lightly.

"Idiot."

-

Eula

"That's why I told you to just stay home."

Eula scolds you while you smile at her. She hands you her coat and sits beside you on the bench.

"I wanted to go with you.."

She blushes and sighs before taking out a small box.

"I.... This is my Christmas present... This is my promise that I will always love you and take care of you, I will always be there when you need me.. so, please accept it."

She opens it and reveals a beautiful golden ring.

You blush before hugging her.

"Of course!"

-

Ningguang

"Name?"

She calls out softly, the house was too quiet it felt uncomfortable.

She checked the kitchen, the bathroom, only to be met with an empty room.

She opened the door to your shared room with a frown, but surprise quickly overtook her features as she sees you wearing nothing, but a small ribbon on your neck as a necklace.

"W-welcome home Ningguang! I..I didn't know what to get you so I... Um... Your present is me..!"

She smirks before closing the door.

"Well, I'll enjoy my present then."

+

H

ey

So..

This characters for the Christmas Special then the others for new years :)

Have a happy holiday everyone!

I accept gifts like welkin or genesis crystals ;)

Hahaha!

Hoped you enjoyed this short read!