Chapter 20

Lisa felt that Jungkook was really a terrible teacher, but fortunately, she had a good understanding. With the support of eight glasses of swimming pool water every day, after a week of hard work, she finally learned to swim.

The two returned from the swimming pool that day.Lisa looked at the red bloodshot eyes of the man, unable to cover his tiredness, and asked with some concern: "Jungkook, are you uncomfortable?"

"No." Jungkook shook his head and denied.

"But you look tired and your eyes are red bloodshot." Lisa frowned and asked, "Did you not sleep well at night?"

"I didn't sleep well ..." Jungkook said bitterly, "This beautiful daughter-in-law has been hugging me in her arms, How can I sleep?"

"You ... then don't hug you." This man is really serious.

"How do you do that?"

"Don't you always think I'm stupid these days?" Lisa has been tired from learning to swim these days, but he has also been dismissed by Jungkook, and he has already lost his stomach. A week. "

"Then when I trained the recruits before, they really learned for a long time." Jungkook said, "I kicked into the river directly, and they all learned in a moment."

"Then why didn't you kick me in too?" Lisa was anxious and talked to this man almost mad.

"I am reluctant."

"There is nothing reluctant, anyway, I am stupid." Lisa sneered.

"My wife is stupid and stupidly cute." Jungkook finally realized that he was too realistic and tried to ease the atmosphere.

"You sleep on the sofa tonight." Lisa flicked the door of the room and shut Jungkook out of the door.

Jungkook looked at the closed door of the room and smiled helplessly. Instead of continuing to coax Lisa, he turned to the bathroom in the living room.

Jungkook looked at his tired face in the mirror, and his face gradually thickened. This week, he was lying on the big bed with his arms around Lisa. The intention was to let him get used to Lisa 's existence as soon as possible, but in the end he couldn't sleep.

Today, Lisa did say that Jungkook was going to sleep on the sofa in the middle of the night. Jungkook returned to the living room, too late to turn off the lights, fell on the sofa and closed his eyes contentedly.

In the bedroom, Lisa changed his pajamas and put on a facial mask, and found that Jungkook actually stayed obediently and did n't come in. She was a little surprised, and quietly opened the door of the master bedroom, almost swept to sleep on the sofa. the man. Lisa frowned unconsciously. After standing silently for a moment, she walked over and turned off the headlight of the living room, then walked gently to the sofa and glanced at the tired face of the man.

"It's obvious you are exhausted and tough." Lisa's voice was slightly distressed. After covering the blanket on Jungkook, he turned off the lamp beside the sofa before returning to the bedroom.

Almost as Lisa closed the door, Jungkook, who was asleep, suddenly opened his eyes. It turned out that when Lisa was near, he was awakened, but he didn't want to open his eyes.

Jungkook looked at the blanket on his body, with a faint warmth in his tired eyes, smiled and closed his eyes again.

After a good night's sleep, Jungkook woke Lisa full of energy, dragged Lisa out for a lap, and started to go to sea.

Jungkook had chartered the boat yesterday and worked hard to teach his daughter-in-law to swim for a week. Today, she can finally implement the second plan.