37

Happy reading ❤️
_______________________________________

The weekand ka waar started!

Sana was wearing a yellow kurti, she knew that yellow is his favourite colour. That's why she wore it with a hope that he will come back today!

Her face was still pale!  Many things were roaming in her head!

That day when she cried, she felt that he was with her!

That day when she fell down in the floor during a task, she felt that sid is with her!!

And it was true also!

He was really worried when she fell down and when she cried and was sick!

It was the captaincy task Where rashmi had to spread foam all over the washroom!

Sana's legs slipped when she was trying to help rashmi!

And sid immediately got up and sit straightly from though he was almost slept!

He was worried about her health. He was worried about her feelings!!

How people are using her innocence!! 

He wanted to protect her at any cost and he will try his best to make her understand that everybody doesn’t love her truly! 

Most of the people only uses her, for example, rashmi did her fake praise last night and then convinced sana to sleep in her bed!

Being the good hearted soul, sana did whatever rashmi said and rashmi srarted asking her about other members because everybody knew that sana's analyzing power is best!

But sid was angry! He knew that sana is smart! Sana knows everyone and he wanted to protect her this quality!

But being cunning, rashmi very well knew that sana is mentally weak right now!

So she used sana for making her game plan strong and sid knew that rashmi desai can become extremly sweet for her own profit!

__________________________________

Salman sir came and greeted everyone!

Then he started asking questions to housemates!

Sana's heart broke as she had a hope that her sidharth will come back today!

But that didn’t happen which made her more sad!

She was sitting in the sofa, with a pale face!

Salman sir noticed that and he knew that she is sad!

So he tried to talk to her and make her smile as Salman sir really adored shehnaaz from the very begining!

.
.
.
.

Salman: shehnaaz...

Sana: haan ji sir.. ( yes sir)

Salman : kya ho gya hai aap ko? Iss week mein apne logo ko bilkul entertain nahi kiya. Aisa kyun?

What has happened to you? You  Didn't entertain  people at all this week.  Why so?

Sana:

Umm wo mai theek nahi hu Sir.

Umm I am not fine sir.

Mai bimar ho gyi or dil mein bhi thoda daard hai..

I was sick and a little upset from my heart too.

Toh iss liye mai entertain kar hi nahi paayi.

That's why I couldn't entertain people.

.