Chapter 57

It pours outside as I sit in the common room alone. Harry had told us about what would happen and that he didn't have a choice.

I stand up from the couch and walk out of the common room. Down the stairs towards the kitchens. Fred and George had told me about where it was and I know the Hufflepuff Common room is behind a barrel or something.

It seems late and I know I would get onto trouble but I just won't get caught...or that's what I thought until I heard pretty boy's voice,"Hungry are we?" He ask me as I prepare to walk out of the kitchen,Dobby had given me a bowl of pudding hoping I would feel a little better about the current situation.

Three very important people in my life was in danger,even though I heard Mr Crouch tell Dumbledore he would never let a student be in real danger...it still terrified me.

"What are you doing here?" I roll my eyes at Cedric as he approaches me. "Shouldn't I be asking you that, you're not really allowed to be walking the corridors at this time,Ella"

"Since when have I been one to follow the rules?" I reciprocate,only for him to reply before hesitation,"You've always been one to follow the rules. I remember when you first came to Hogwarts,you were such a nerd and you never did anything wrong."

It's true. I didn't do anything wrong ever. But only because I knew if I did something my father would beat me or throw me into the basement for days without food or water. My sister would sneak me a gross sandwich that she made. I did appreciate her. I just wish we could get along more or seen things eye to eye. We never even talk when we're at school.

"Whatever you say,pretty boy" I roll my eyes at him as I start to leave the kitchen,only for him to grab my wrist and turn me around too look at him. He has a big smile on his face and I could tell he was debating something in his mind.

"Goodnight,Ella" He leans forward and plants a soft kiss on my forehead making my entire body jolt with electricity.

"Goodnight, pretty boy" I wave to him as I walk back towards the Common room.

I slowly enter our room with Hermione's soft snores grabbing my attention. Books are open on her bed and it seems like she was researching the ministry and how the tournament would work.

This girl is going to change the wizarding world. She was going to do great things one day and I am proud to call her my best friend.

Sometimes it feels likes she's more my sister than Valerie. I love Val but Draco isn't good for her. Or I don't think he is. His father was a death eater,I know it's true. If He-Who-Must-not-Be-Named would return oneday... Draco would become one too, dragging Val down with him.

I quickly change into my black silk pajamas and let my hair fall down my back. I look out of the window with tiny raindrops dripping down from the outside as I drift of too sweet dreams with pretty blonde boys in them.