. 。๏ʚ❶̣̣̣❼̣̣̣ɞ๏。.

Pic ain't mine, credits to @anartisticmess_ on Instagram.

♪~Everything is burning and I love it~♪

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

Y/N is lying on her bed, petting the sleeping orange ball of fur on her chest, while her other hand pats her other pet beside her –also asleep.

She enjoyed the warmth that surrounded her body, and the sound of soft purrs emitting from her cat. It calmed her and made her feel at peace.

Though it would be better if she could move freely, remaining in this stiff position is kinda hurting her body now.

Her eyelids started getting droopy she didn't fight to stay awake, though the buzzing sound of her phone drove her sleepiness away.

She reaches up for it, failing a few times to get it –and it almost fell too– but as she got a good grasp on it, she pulls it over her face and turns it on.

The brightness of the screen hurting her eyes. As her eyes got used to it she unlocks it and sees multiple messages in their group chat.

She opens it and scrolls through their messages.

–═════════ ∘◦❁◦∘ ═════════–

10:36 AM

🎮Child🐤🍪
Do you have any sweets I could have?

🎸Wil🐑🍌
Hello child

🎮Child🐤🍪
Hello Wilby

🎸Wil🐑🍌
Did you just-

🎮Child🐤🍪
NO! No no no no no no no no no no no no!
Just answer my question

🎸Wil🐑🍌
I clearly saw you type "Wilby" instead of Wilbur

🎮Child🐤🍪
Just answer the question man

🎸Wil🐑🍌
Not until you say Wilby again as you ask your question

🎮Child🐤🍪
...
Wilby, do you have any sweets I could have?

🎸Wil🐑🍌
No, I do not

🎮Child🐤🍪

10:43 AM

Y/N
LMAO
I remember seeing some cookies on top of the fridge
Not sure if it's still there though