The Great and Mighty! 04

Staying in the cave for weeks now, Raziel felt a little bit bored.

The little dragon who have seen the entire appleless mt. Yellia wanted to explore the Whipper Kingdom and check it out.

But thinking that he was still grounded by Euclidean, he could only obediently sit still and keep himself occupied with limited research and magic experiments with his uncle.

Eruhaben was also quick to learn from his nephew and was quite fond of this hidden gem. He watched him with his little experiments and sometimes observed it. Raziel really didn't have a limited trick up his little sleeves. It was a right decision to call him up here, making this lone cave less lonely and filled with lovely youthful smiles.

"Uncle, I made soup!" Raziel happily placed the pot down. The fragrant scent of the soup was rich, filled with mountain herbs and vegetables mixed with rabbit meat.

Eruhaben let out a helpless smile. Its seems like the boy had frequented the mountain a lot that he already learned how to cook. Euclidean would probably throw a tantrum if he heard that his dear son is cooking for his uncle.

A scorning huff escaped the golden dragon's nasal as he think about what to brag towards his heartless brother.

Hmp! It's his fault for raising a kind son! Also, don't blame me if he likes me more than you!

He sat on the table while Raziel served him happily. Looking at the soup, it seemed that the slices of vegetables were a bit clumsy but they improved a little. The first time Raziel tried, and for a reason unknown, his handling of the knife almost cut his finger that Eruhaben almost got a heart attack. So he told him to use magic instead to practice his focus and precision so his hands would be safe from his hazardous slicing method.

He scooped a spoonful and fed himself. It taste good! This kid learns fast. Eruhaben nodded proudly from the little achievement. He couldn't help but feel like a real parent right now.

He should reward this cute nephew!

Ahem-. He cleared his throat and turned his head towards the child who was eating as well. Hearing the attention seeking clearing of throat, Raziel looked up with an inquisitive gaze. "Tomorrow, we're going to town." Eruhaben informed.

"Town." As in a town in whipper kingdom? "Yes! Thank you, uncle!" He happily replied. His bright smile switched on even brighter (as Aoyama once said: I can't stop from twinkling).

Eruhaben squinted his eyes from the illusionary light, hoping someone could invent some tinted eyeglasses that could shade even a 'little dragon sun'. This blinding nephew is getting more and more brighter these days. Is his favourite snack the sun essence or something?

After dinner, Raziel cleared the table and ran back to his room to list down some things that he wanted to see especially the market.

After pondering for minutes, he set aside his itinerary and went to bed. His excitement lasted for a few hours before forcing himself to sleep with a knock out powder to have energy for tomorrow's activities.

On the other hand, a certain ancient golden dragon was not able to do that. Because he was too occupied over brainstorming on what items will he get for his nephew.

He simply remained sitting on his desk all night.

When the day came, the uncle and nephew duo left the cave before sunrise. With dye magic to make their hair common, the two beautiful creature roamed the streets that began to bustle with humans.

Raziel almost snapped his neck from looking around for merchants who sell herbs but unfortunately found none in the market. The only pharmacy in town only have the materials that he has already have in his spatial bag so he didn't bother to stay long.