Chapter 58

I walk with Cedric towards the room the interview would be,"listen Ella," he starts. It makes me nervous, I've noticed that everything he does makes me nervous. "I want to talk to you later on,okay?" He walks through the door after he hugs me,just in time for Harry too turn the corner with Hermione. I walk way quickly. Even though I've developed a little crush on Cedric,I still feel strange when I look into Harry's emerald eyes.

I walk back towards the room as everyone leaves quickly,Cedric walks to the opposite side and misses me but I don't mind,he probably has a lot to do for the first task anyway.

"Ella?" I'm standing infront of Harry,I didn't even notice,"come to the owlry with me,please?" He practically begs me,"padfoot" he adds.

I walk with him through the grey Castel and up the ice steps,only a few steps behind him. We stand at the edge looking out onto the school grounds.

"Are you and Cedric...like,you know","No I don't know" I give a quick response. "Dating" "No" I reply even quicker.

It felt very awkward,you know,since he broke my heart last year. Luckily the black owl arrives and Harry walks over to it, taking the letter out of its beak. He reads it for about a minute until the owl bite him, making a small slit. I look down at my palms. I had tiny marks resembling the slits I used to have.

"Would you be in the common room,tonight? At one?" "Yeah" I answer as we walk back down the steps.

°°°°°°°

Harry and I sneak down the stairs,"Sirius" he calls. I don't know what we're actually doing but him calling for his godfather gives me a hint.

I walk over to the Daily prophet near the couch and as I pick it up I notice the photo of Harry. In the small corner is Cedric...with me. In the kitchen. Him planting the kiss on my forehead. How did she even get this? We were alone,besides Dobby.

Harry takes the newspaper from my hand and the newspaper seems to be reading itself. When the newspaper gets to Cedric's name followed by myne, Harry forms it into a ball and stomps to the fire,where he let's it burn.

What dis I just witness.

The moment Harry turns away a sound is heard from the fire,making him turn around and I near it.

I go down on my knees with Harry beside me as a face appears in the coils.

"I don't have much time, Harry,so let me get to it. Did you or did you not put your name into the Goblet of fire?" The face of Sirius Black whispers.

"No" Harry says loudly, I hush him immediately.

"I had to ask. Now tell me about this dream of yours. You mentioned wormtail and Voldemort." Harry kneels forward,"but who was the third man in the room?"

"I don't know" Harry speaks softly.

"You didn't hear a name?" Sirius asks.

Harry's answers no and he explains that Voldemort gave him a job,to get him. Sirius assures him that it's just a dream but Harry doesn't seem to feel much better.

"Look,the death eaters at the world Cup,your name rising from that Goblet,these are not just coincidences. Hogwarts isn't safe anymore. I'm saying the devils are inside the walls."

"Igor karkaroff" I interupted Sirius. " He was a death eater Harry...no one stops being a death eater"

"Then there's Barty Crouch. Heart if stone." Sirius starts again but I interrupt again,"Oh my gosh. He sent his son to Azkaban."

A door closes making us turn around but we quickly give our attention to Sirius,"do tou think one of them put my name in the Goblet?" "I haven't a clue who out you're name in that Goblet Harry,but whoever did it is no friend to you. People die in this tournament,"