Chapter 8

TRIGGER WARNING- this chapter contains physical abuse,if it triggers you or making you feel uncomfortable I advice you to skip this chapter

B  L  A  K  E

"Lovely" someone whispered in my ear,making me raise my hand up,trying to push the person away,"it's me Blake,your sushi is here" I sighed,turning on my back,looking at Tom,"can you put it on the drawer,please" I said in a tired raspy voice,"of course" he kissed my head,getting up from his,probably,uncomfortable position.

I sat up,rubbing my eyes,"Theo's shirt looks good on you" he smiled,sitting on the bed in front of me,rubbing the thing on my neck,"you haven't noticed that yet?" He frowned as I shook my head,"come here" he turned his back to me,"jump on" I chuckled,standing on the bed,stumbling a bit,obliviously,still tired,jumping on his back,giving him the access to start walking.

He stood in front of the mirror,putting me down in a way that my back faced his front,"it looks cute on you,sweetheart" I gasped as soon as I saw what's on my neck. I had a pink collar,with black lace around it,and a black bow at the front,on it saying 'daddies girl',"take it off!" I turned around to look at him,pulling it,"if you'll keep doing that you'll hurt yourself" he grabbed my hands,pinning them to my side,"t-take it off!" I shouted again,blinking the tears away,"it's a sign that no one here will touch you" a tear fell out of my eye,"Take. It. Off!" I cried out,fighting his grip on my hands,"just-" he picked me up,throwing me over his shoulder,"put me down right fucking now!" I punched his back,trying to do some kind of a damage,but he didn't budge,"what's up" Theo stood up as he saw Tom walking into the room.

"She wants me to take her collar off" he put me on the ground,making me run to the door,running downstairs fast,"Blake!" I whimpered,seeing the staircase to the basement,fuck I need Rio now,"Rio!" I screamed,"Rio!" I saw the door to his room,slamming my fists against it,he looked up at me,quickly getting up seeing my state,"Blakey...." I tried opening the door,seeing the chains around his arms,"Blakey" I was scared to look behind me,feeling a presence there,"I think you should listen to your brother,Blakey" he got on my nerves,on Rio's too.

I turned around,slapping Theo across the face,"don't fucking call me that!" I let out all my anger on him,seeing a red mark of my hand on his cheek. He grabbed my neck,pinning me to the wall,with my hands above my hand,"what was our rule" he whispered in my ear,pressing soft kisses to my neck,"you're supposed to know I don't like repeating myself" I whimpered as his grip got stronger,"say it" he whispered in my ear again,me,still staying quiet,"say it!" He shouted,making me whimper and flinch,"if I-I'll act like a b-bitch,Rio getting h-hurt" I gulped,trying to get my hands out of his grip,"keep going" he held my hands tighter,already knowing that will leave a bruise,"if Rio w-will act l-like a bitch,I will get h-hurt" he smiled,biting into my skin,"good girl" he let go of my neck and hands,making me fall to my knees,"you better stay in that position of your ass will be reder than he's supposed to be".

He unlocked the door to Rio's room,"wait,man let's talk about this" he kicked Rio in the balls,I'm sorry Rio,straddling his waist,punching him over and over again,I could hear his grunts of pain,"Theo stop,you'll kill him" I couldn't stay on my knees while Rio suffered,"Theo please stop,you'll kill him!" I tried pushing him off of Rio,and somehow succeeded,"I'm so sorry,fuck,I'm so fucking sorry" I kneeled down next to him,grabbing his head in my hands,brushing his curly hair back,Theo just stared at us,standing up,"it hurts,Blakey" a tear left his eyes,making me wipe it,"shh,I'll make sure someone will help you" his hands were holding his dick,"Theo please" I begged,my eyes full with tears,"I'm begging you,Theo,please!" He got out of the room,kinda surprised he left me here.